The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
Beast's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
Beast's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
Beast's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
Beast's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
Beast's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
Beast's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
Beast's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
Beast's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
Beast's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
Beast's Application - Page 3 Vote_lcapBeast's Application - Page 3 Voting_barBeast's Application - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
Beast's Application - Page 3 Vote_lcapBeast's Application - Page 3 Voting_barBeast's Application - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

Beast's Application

Go down 
+7
Kakarot
~$TR!K3R~
ReEsEs
DaRealRocky
Iguana
Beast
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Beast

Beast

Location : Ya know, the place with the buildings, and the people.

Beast's Application - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Fun games once again Roky Smile
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:35 pm

lol beats this application is long due to dedication, and SA fell apart, and BME is a good clan but not up to snuff

and btw i hate lss Razz

(keep up the good work application length since in testing: only 2 weeks and three day )
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:32 pm

Beast, we are very happy to see you improving in skill quite quickly at the moment. However, we still insist on a long testing period because it is part of what makes us as a stable and friendly clan. There are other clans that accept people in very quickly, but they often have quite a high turnover of members.
Back to top Go down
Beast

Beast

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Bloodsport wrote:
Beast, we are very happy to see you improving in skill quite quickly at the moment. However, we still insist on a long testing period because it is part of what makes us as a stable and friendly clan. There are other clans that accept people in very quickly, but they often have quite a high turnover of members.

I know Blood.
Why do you think I'm still here haha.
If I wanted to be in an fast app clan I would have left a long time ago( about 2 weeks and 3 days ago Wink.
But no I'm still here because TBR is the most determined and serious clan I know ( and the sexiest ^-^ ).
And I think I am improving fast ever since I met TBR community it made me wanna be as good as you guys, that's what gave me ( and still giving ) me that push to be better. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:15 am

Sad awwww i feel special....

thanks beast....you da man Exclamation

lol!
Back to top Go down
Beast

Beast

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Nah you da man sticky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beast

Beast

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Pubs they all can 'rape me' Smile

Beast's Application - Page 3 20110405222739acdouzeos

Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:29 pm

Application denied.

As Beast was caught using a cheat client, we have no option but to terminate the application. We have a clear zero tolerance policy on cheating. Further discussion on this can be found on the official AC forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beast's Application
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3