The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
moved and settled pretty much Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
moved and settled pretty much Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
moved and settled pretty much Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
moved and settled pretty much Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
moved and settled pretty much Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
moved and settled pretty much Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
moved and settled pretty much Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
moved and settled pretty much Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
moved and settled pretty much Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
moved and settled pretty much Vote_lcapmoved and settled pretty much Voting_barmoved and settled pretty much Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
moved and settled pretty much Vote_lcapmoved and settled pretty much Voting_barmoved and settled pretty much Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

moved and settled pretty much

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

moved and settled pretty much Empty
PostSubject: moved and settled pretty much   moved and settled pretty much Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:53 pm

so i finally got an apartment moved last saturday got my xfinity turned on today super stoked speed test said 25mbs down was like O_o

haha....so finally got my ass some high speed =D

prolly be on ac of n on.....holla Smile
Back to top Go down
BHO

BHO

PostSubject: Re: moved and settled pretty much   moved and settled pretty much Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:06 pm

good to here that your all settled it

living out on your own is lots of fun.....but its expen$ive
Back to top Go down
http://<(*.*)>

PostSubject: Re: moved and settled pretty much   moved and settled pretty much Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm

yea bills are bs lol .... my rent is 625$ a month plus internet phone gas n food etc... not fun ..but hey i got 25mb/4mb connection now so i'm happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moved and settled pretty much   moved and settled pretty much Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

moved and settled pretty much
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Rising :: Open section :: Offtopic-
Jump to: