The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
Beast's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
Beast's Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
Beast's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
Beast's Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
Beast's Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
Beast's Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
Beast's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
Beast's Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
Beast's Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
Beast's Application Vote_lcapBeast's Application Voting_barBeast's Application Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
Beast's Application Vote_lcapBeast's Application Voting_barBeast's Application Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

Beast's Application

Go down 
+7
Kakarot
~$TR!K3R~
ReEsEs
DaRealRocky
Iguana
Beast
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast

Beast

Location : Ya know, the place with the buildings, and the people.

Beast's Application Empty
PostSubject: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:37 pm

Current Assault Cube name and all previously used names: Beast, Neon

How long have you been playing: 1 year today Very Happy

List all clans you have previously been in: |W$N| |iC| |AMP|

Have you ever been banned or blacklisted? If so why? From 3-4 DES| servers none of which was my doing.

Favorite map, mode and weapon? ac_desert3, CTF, sniper or SMG the map and mode have no relation.

In what timezone do you dwell? GMT -5 EST

What is your normal playing time? 3:30pm-10:30pm GMT -5

Age? 15

Are you able to use skype? Yes

Do you have any other skills e.g. website design, photoshop, servers? I can make a bunch of servers, no lag, and I'm a pro at all the config. of making them.

Last edited by Beast on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:58 pm

GL, though Y did you want to withdraw your wsn app?
http://wsnclan.forumotion.com/t663-my-wn-reapplication#5870
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:18 pm

good luck on your app man....you seem to be pretty skilled and with some training could be a jedi like haste haha ...

gg's
Back to top Go down
Beast

Beast

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:03 pm

Like i said in-game Iggy i really wanted to be in {TBR} but i thought you guys would never even give me a second glance if i applied so i settled for |W$N| but earlier today Haste challenged me to a 1v1 i accepted and after the first he said "if i win you apply for TBR and i said Okay and i was super excited he beat me =/ but i* got to apply and now I'm super excited because three members say "he's good needs some work but he's good". And something about a Jedi lol.

*=Typing fast messed up Razz
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:57 pm

HEY beast can you explain more on the reason you were banned. Thanks. We are also not much for clan jumping either so can you state reasons you left other clans? The last thing I will say this is a long process only the most dedicated make but gl and hf
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:07 am

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yougotrickrolled.com
Beast

Beast

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:28 am

Process NP i have forever /no life =/

Last edited by Beast on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beast

Beast

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:29 am

Okay please give this a lot of thought because were 15 and very stupid ;D.

My friend Kyle Rice spent the weekend with me, we played CoD Bo then i wanted to show him AssaultCube so we went to the computer i turned it on showed him the basics how to talk and this cool bind thing i found out the other day /bind f7 [name Blah]
/bind f8 [name WHO]

and then it was about 3:30am we was hungry we were a lil **** and so we obviously had the munchies and i ordered pizzas made sandwiches the whole ten yards and wasn't paying attention to what he was doing and the next day Monday after school i see greyed out DES| servers and i was like "BLED!" i called Kyle he had no clue what i was talking about so i asked DES| they said "I" (really Kyle) was name hacking and impersonating i was like WTF Kyle! he said i didnt remeber my bad. I was pissed but thankfully DES| agreed to unblacklist me my IP and let me off with a warning and Kyle's never playing AC again at my house.

The clans

|W$N| Whew here we go D.Dunes(HiSK Duckett blah ya know him) was mad i joined |W$N| and not his clan so he made up some lie about how Phantom(my friend in |W$N|) that Phantom couldn't wait until i quit |W$N|. So i was again... a lil **** so i believed who wouldnt lol. I should have thought it through because he asked me to join his clan right CURSED **** Very Happy.

|AMP| The first and only clan i created everyone was double clanning being a**holes to everyone that was a week after i joined. i made the clan within a week of joining AC community dumb right?

|iC| everyone started leaving making fun of us, "noone likes |iC|" "|iC| sucks! (even though i could beat them no hands with my nose **** & *****. lol. But if anyone in the clan would have been loyal i would have never left. But when im the last one in the clan its kinda hard + a Bad Rep and everything.

/offtopic Who can figure out the *'s meanings?

Get a cookie if your right! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:03 am

O.o? wtf?
Are You High Now? What a Face

lol!
Back to top Go down
Beast

Beast

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:14 am

Not really Razz i tried but it failed i think i might quit though Smile
Back to top Go down
~$TR!K3R~

~$TR!K3R~

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:54 am

GL...just dont think about leaving and comin back its a pain in the butt. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kakarot

Kakarot

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:37 pm

beast.........do u mind makin me a server...cant figure out how to do it...pm me the admin pass if u do make me one
THanks if ya do
i will ow u one
Back to top Go down
Kakarot

Kakarot

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:40 pm

Beast wrote:

/offtopic Who can figure out the *'s meanings?

Get a cookie if your right! ^.^

can i have a cookie anyway ;D
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:16 pm

maturity is a key thing tbr is .. being high isnt really an excuse cause i cam from /SRH/ so. but good luck. and we are not the most favorited but very respectable to others
Back to top Go down
Beast

Beast

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:18 pm

Kakarot your server is up.
Rocky I'm going to quit to show dedication and higher maturity level to the TBR community. Smile

EDIT: misspelled some words Razz
Back to top Go down
Beast

Beast

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:45 pm

Some training with Haste & Iggy

Beast's Application 20110305003247acdesertd
Beast's Application 20110304231110acdesertd
Beast's Application 20110304232216acdesertd

Last edited by Beast on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beast

Beast

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:25 pm

Beast's Application 20110306021459acdesert3
Iggy left me hanging =/
Beast's Application 20110306022102acdesert3
Final outcome loss but good ratio
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:57 pm

ahahahahhaha rocky SRH and SUN were drug fests
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:11 pm

i know thats when some one says i was high i just roll m eyes and say give em another excuse
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:12 pm

lol

i have far too many memories of people saying "BRB guys gonna go get stoned" or "fuck this match, ima go smoke sum pot"

good times Smile
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Hey Neon/Beast Very Happy Good luck on your app Smile

Haste and Beast had a 2v2 against JoeSmith and I of HyPE|. Idk if I should post the screenshots here though, since I think Haste should do that. Cool

Anyways, here's a link to our forum with the screenshots if you really want to see it. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Beast

Beast

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:48 pm

These were honest games the first one it started off Beast, SL4Y3R, and Iggy 2v1 iggy and SL4Y3R vs Beast and i was pwning then Me joined and it was 1v3 that was kinda hard because Shotgun, and SMG, and Sniper, vs me Sniper.
Then [BOPE] joined my team then sexyme joined it was 3v3 finally kinda fair and I got stuck with the newest people lucky me. Razz
These weren't good so that's why we lost but in my heart i feel i won because before everyone join i was winning 4-0 Very Happy.

Beast's Application 20110308033827acshinect
This one 1v2 again then Far_off joined and he just bandwagoned along Razz sniper for me again.
Beast's Application 20110308032617acarctict

Last edited by Beast on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:01 pm

Welcome to the {TBR} Testing program. We liked your application and your game play to put you in the offical testing program. Please play many matches with any {TBR} member. This is one more step into becoming a probationary member. You will also notice that your name is a different color. Congrats and GL.

Back to top Go down
Beast

Beast

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:22 pm

Thank You guys so much I really appreciate it.

I'm gonna start playing matches a lot more....Very Happy Ty once again.
Back to top Go down
Beast

Beast

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Application   Beast's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:10 pm

Images courtesy of Image Shack
Demos courtesy of Media fire.

Demo of my pick
http://www.mediafire.com/?iq6qj7kucqtvkii

Screen shot of my pick
Beast's Application 20110319204546acshinekt

Demo of Iguana's pick
http://www.mediafire.com/?bt6tty1hzn1tl0i

Screen shot of Iguana's pick
Beast's Application 20110319210739acdesertt

Overall gg's Iggy
Back to top Go down