The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
a_bunny's application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
a_bunny's application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
a_bunny's application Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
a_bunny's application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
a_bunny's application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
a_bunny's application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
a_bunny's application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
a_bunny's application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
a_bunny's application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
a_bunny's application Vote_lcapa_bunny's application Voting_bara_bunny's application Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
a_bunny's application Vote_lcapa_bunny's application Voting_bara_bunny's application Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

a_bunny's application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
a_bunny

a_bunny

a_bunny's application Empty
PostSubject: a_bunny's application   a_bunny's application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:47 am

Current Assault Cube name and all previously used names:
a_bunny is my current name, ImaCripple was my old one
How long have you been playing:
I'm a little over a year now
List all clans you have previously been in:
My own clan, which had many different names. Then there was o2|, HyPE|, and |iC|
Have you ever been banned or blacklisted? If so why?
Well, there has been an attempt to Blacklist me, I will link you to it, and I understand if this is a problem, I 100% will understand if you deny me. http://forum.cubers.net/thread-2716-page-1l I noticed bloodsport already commented on it aswell. I made up a stupid lie.
Favorite map, mode and weapon?
Favorite map would be Gothic, mode KTF, weapons well I play best with the AR< but I like to use others more.
In what timezone do you dwell? Find out here
Well the map you linked me to says UTC -6
What is your normal playing time?
It varies, but late at night I'm usually on.
Age?
Are you able to use skype?
Yes
Do you have any other skills e.g. website design, photoshop, servers?
I can run a server, and I like to think I'm fairly decent with GIMP.
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: a_bunny's application   a_bunny's application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:27 pm

Thank you for your honesty about the blacklisting. Although I don't like the way that the evidence was obtained and it was never shown that you did attempt to cheat in game, you must admit that the whole thing doesn't look great.
Back to top Go down
a_bunny

a_bunny

PostSubject: Re: a_bunny's application   a_bunny's application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:32 pm

Yes, I do know.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: a_bunny's application   a_bunny's application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:24 pm

it takes time the application process that is . The council will talk about your application and if we can process your app.
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
a_bunny

a_bunny

PostSubject: Re: a_bunny's application   a_bunny's application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:49 pm

All right I understand, I will wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a_bunny's application   a_bunny's application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:36 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down
Soulker

Soulker

PostSubject: Re: a_bunny's application   a_bunny's application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:00 am

I have played with him in the public servers and let me let me tell you that he is very skilled. Smile

a_bunny's application Images17
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: a_bunny's application   a_bunny's application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:03 am

{TBR} Can not go through with your application. We thank you for your time and admitting what has happened in the past. However {TBR} is and always will be strong against people that hacked, cheated, or attempted to cheat. Once again we thank you for your time and wish you the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a_bunny's application   a_bunny's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a_bunny's application
Page 1 of 1