The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Vote_lcapPoll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Voting_barPoll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Vote_lcapPoll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Voting_barPoll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Empty
PostSubject: Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol)   Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:39 pm

Hey guys just poppin in and out of the forum Very Happy

I saw the playlist poll thing and tried to comment but i need special access or somethin. i can prolly make a playlist if you guys want...i make some for my friends so i can just go off that. if interested, do you have any preferences for music?

and Sticky, i think last nite you invited me to play COD on xbox. i tried. i dont have the mappack lol Sad
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol)   Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:25 pm

try posting now
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol)   Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:21 pm

lol nope...
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol)   Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:58 pm

ok, now?
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol)   Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Very Happy yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol)   Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:53 pm

post your xbox live name.... mine is sublime420ec ...... i used TBR tag in cod hahah rep that shiz!
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol)   Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:10 pm

canadia7 Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol)   Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll #6 Continued & and Xbox(sticky pls read lol)
Page 1 of 1