The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
ExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
ExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
ExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
ExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
ExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
ExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
ExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
ExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
ExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
ExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Vote_lcapExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Voting_barExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
ExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Vote_lcapExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Voting_barExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

ExaltED's APPLICATION

Go down 
+5
Etoile
Bloodsport
DaRealRocky
ASCII
ExaltED
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ExaltED

ExaltED

ExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Np i really have alot of respect in this clan and i dont have time for him saying shit about TBR.
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:28 pm

lol you werent supposed to get angry i was just wondering what happened since all i heard was that he was dissing TBR and i wanted to know why, since Defiant is generally a nice guy

and watch language lol? i swear like mad youve never gotten mad at me. why poor exalted lol =P
Back to top Go down
ExaltED

ExaltED

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:35 pm

Yes poor me ..... FUCK YOU.... oh wait im the terrets guy lol.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:58 pm

nice sig.. phtoshop to smaller size or use phto bucket please
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:13 pm

and you talk about being off topic??!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:31 pm

actually it is in the thing so i am not going to make a new topic telling him about his signiture. so instead of one post being irrelevant to this topic now u are making three because you are making me explain myself. win Razz
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:57 pm

you sick jizz farmer...

p.s. exalted its spelled tourettes
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Hello,
I will like to say congratulations on making {TBR} Membership. You have shown everything {TBR} is about. You showed that you are dedicated and mature in many aspects. We hope you will enjoy your membership here. Please be friendly to the Ac community and help out in anyway.
Welcome and Congrats.
Back to top Go down
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:43 pm

Congratz man, you deserve it. You've been really nice to me for the short time I have met you.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.yougotrickrolled.com
ExaltED

ExaltED

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:51 pm

thanks man you've been doing a great job too =D youre next!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ExaltED's APPLICATION
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3