The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
ExaltED's APPLICATION Vote_lcapExaltED's APPLICATION Voting_barExaltED's APPLICATION Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
ExaltED's APPLICATION Vote_lcapExaltED's APPLICATION Voting_barExaltED's APPLICATION Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

ExaltED's APPLICATION

Go down 
+5
Etoile
Bloodsport
DaRealRocky
ASCII
ExaltED
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ExaltED

ExaltED

ExaltED's APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:34 pm

ult Cube name and all previously used names:

How long have you been playing:

List all clans you have previously been in: ALPHA, TQ, and .cK!|

Have you ever been banned or blacklisted? If so why? Yes i have reason because ONE person in my clan ALPHA hacked so they banned the whole clan for a 1/2 a year.

Favorite map, mode and weapon? Ac_Desert / TOSOK/LSS

What time zone or where are you from? Im from USA MA

What is your normal playing time? ALL DAY

Age? 16

Are you able to use skype? YES

Do you have any other skills e.g. website design, photoshop, servers? Nope sorry.

I also wanna note to DaRealRocky that im KiLLSwiTcH/VANGUARD and i knew him when i used to play with ALPHA he remembers me i guess but i heard he started a clan with the great Bloodsport. I knew this clan was going to be "big". GL with the clan.... and ty for my app.
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:53 pm

i think i've seen a killswitch before. good luck man =P be wary though the app process is loooooooooong
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:54 pm

Hey WELCOME this app process is quite long to make sure are apps are deicated and such.

And yes i rember you. It is very sad they blacklited you becuase one person hacked in the clan. I am still upset about it.

GL AND HF
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
ExaltED

ExaltED

PostSubject: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:59 pm

I'd more rather have a clan that takes a long time recruiting. I'd appreciate the time and effort. Plus ill have time to train in my TDM mode... god i hate that mode
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:01 pm

lol get used to it man =P ive gotten twice as good at TDM since i applied
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:35 am

Hi ExaltED, good to see your application here. Thankyou for your honesty about the problems with ALPHA. Could you also tell us who .cK!|~L3V4R4G3~ is?
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:38 am

ExaltED said

He's my 11 year old brother. hes decent in the AC world.And he has my same ip. hes not a hacker i know this and he does not cause trouble. I know this.

he put post as new topicdelteed i deleted it
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:51 am

Given that you are still blacklisted on the NZ blacklist (obviously ineffective due to the dynamic IP), we will need you to post something on the official forums saying that since there is no evidence of you ever hacking, you would like to be removed from the blacklist.
Back to top Go down
ExaltED

ExaltED

PostSubject: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:54 am

Ok will do boss. >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ExaltED

ExaltED

PostSubject: exaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:15 pm

Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:39 pm

is his ips the same and do they have demos of cheating. I would put my reputation on the lined that ExaltED did nto cheat. (to stupid to known how) also look at his score they are normal through out the time i knew him.

hmmm hopefully everything goes well. all the peoplestilling the names were imposters ibelieve lets give 2 more days eh?
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:42 pm

As far as i can see, there was never any evidence of him cheating, it was just a clan ban on ALPHA. Hopefully the official forum post should sort this out.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:19 pm

it should and shall it was a very upsetting day the way the treated this and played favorites
Back to top Go down
Etoile

Etoile

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:34 pm

_ExaltED_ wrote:

Have you ever been banned or blacklisted? If so why? Yes i have reason because ONE person in my clan ALPHA hacked so they banned the whole clan for a 1/2 a year.

Why would they ban the whole clan? That seems like something a public school would do...

Anywho gl and all that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:55 pm

something a public school would do lol? damn rich kids and there private skools...
Back to top Go down
ExaltED

ExaltED

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:40 pm

lol yeah... AC=RICH KKIDS LOL jk =P
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:08 am

i go to holy cross its a pretty good school privet of coarse but it ant for rich kids^^
Back to top Go down
http://assaultcubeclangod.ning.com/
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:22 am

LOL smg, as much as i would love to discuss the merits of your private school, this is an application thread. Get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:04 am

so blood 2 days now and no one post any facts against him. do you have a conclusion?
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:14 am

Since nobody has posted any evidence or even any suggestion that he was hacking himself, I am quite happy to ignore the previous blacklisting.
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:01 pm

good to hear congrads
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:14 pm

*SMG_3m* wrote:
good to hear congrads
OMG STAY ON TOPIC SMG youre ruining the thread, jeez
Back to top Go down
ExaltED

ExaltED

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:20 pm

stop hating on SMG lol.
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:39 pm

o god another one that like me ...i swear ...well il skip the speech ask for it if want but il keep this message's spam as short as i can
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:48 pm

lol you guys know im being sarcastic...
he finally made a post that was on topic, so as a joke i got pissed because he was off topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ExaltED's APPLICATION   ExaltED's APPLICATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ExaltED's APPLICATION
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next