The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
Sup The Blood Rising Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
Sup The Blood Rising Clan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
Sup The Blood Rising Clan Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
Sup The Blood Rising Clan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
Sup The Blood Rising Clan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
Sup The Blood Rising Clan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
Sup The Blood Rising Clan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
Sup The Blood Rising Clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
Sup The Blood Rising Clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
Sup The Blood Rising Clan Vote_lcapSup The Blood Rising Clan Voting_barSup The Blood Rising Clan Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
Sup The Blood Rising Clan Vote_lcapSup The Blood Rising Clan Voting_barSup The Blood Rising Clan Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

Sup The Blood Rising Clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
=MC=Tye

Sup The Blood Rising Clan Empty
PostSubject: Sup The Blood Rising Clan   Sup The Blood Rising Clan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:51 pm

watsup its =MC=Tye here from the =MC= Clan.
i was wondering if you guys would like to be friendly clans. no one in my clan cheats...i make sure of it cause i hate cheaters.

we are working on a server for assault cube.
and here is our website that we made couple weeks ago.
we are not a big clan yet.

www.MCKlan.Enjin.com

if you guys would like to be friendly clans then i will put a section on our forums like i did with the other clans.

-Tye
Back to top Go down
http://www.MCKlan.Enjin.com
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Sup The Blood Rising Clan   Sup The Blood Rising Clan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Hey Tye, nice to see you on our forums. If you need any help getting a server set up, just as here. i see from your forums that you are having problems with impersonators. Might be worth getting their IP addresses and reporting them on the official forums.
Back to top Go down
=MC=Tye

PostSubject: Re: Sup The Blood Rising Clan   Sup The Blood Rising Clan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:11 pm

yeah i need some help with getting a server up.
cause my clan needs on up instead of always playing on other peoples servers. geek
only part thats messing me up is like the router stuff and all that.
and how do i get someones IP the next time we get a impersonators

-Tye
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Sup The Blood Rising Clan   Sup The Blood Rising Clan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:18 pm

type /whois #
the # is the cn on the scoreboard for example

hello 1
iLov3Frie$ 0

if you wanna know who hello is you type
/whois 1
and pop it comes up GL AND HF

and we are friends of everyone
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Sup The Blood Rising Clan   Sup The Blood Rising Clan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:10 pm

Yeah port forwarding on the router is the hardest part. You need to log into the router as administrator, then set up an allowed application using UDP ports 28763, 28764
Back to top Go down
=MC=Tye

PostSubject: Re: Sup The Blood Rising Clan   Sup The Blood Rising Clan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:18 pm

ima try to make a server with another computer.
man if it does not work then idk what to do.

how do i make a avatar and sig..i cant find wher eto do it on here.
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

PostSubject: Re: Sup The Blood Rising Clan   Sup The Blood Rising Clan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:13 pm

il agree to be friends with you but not =MC=kevin exclusion voter noob he BANNED me and DES|Halo (from a |BC| server) hes on my enemy list as for the rest of your clan i hear your fine player and i will extend any courtesy to you and all the rest of your clan.

*SMG*_3m
Back to top Go down
http://assaultcubeclangod.ning.com/
=MC=Tye

PostSubject: Re: Sup The Blood Rising Clan   Sup The Blood Rising Clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:53 am

ok cool...i will add a section for you guys on our forums

and i didnt know that about Kevin....i dont want any members that have been idiots like that...maybe i should not have him in the clan.

-Tye
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Sup The Blood Rising Clan   Sup The Blood Rising Clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:38 am

just talk to him calmly and maybe have rules it is kinda hard to keep cpntrol of your emmbers but hopefully if they respect you and the tag they will listen
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
=MC=Tye

PostSubject: Re: Sup The Blood Rising Clan   Sup The Blood Rising Clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:17 pm

yeah your right i will do that.

thanks

-Tye
Back to top Go down
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Sup The Blood Rising Clan   Sup The Blood Rising Clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:23 pm

did you set up a server already?

I've watched homs set up 3 servers and I could reproduce it. so if you need help on it I'm here for you boy.
Back to top Go down
=MC=Tye

PostSubject: Re: Sup The Blood Rising Clan   Sup The Blood Rising Clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:11 pm

kimisa i was just about to go try to make a server on my other computer....i just need the steps on how to do the things for the router.
Back to top Go down
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Sup The Blood Rising Clan   Sup The Blood Rising Clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:33 pm

go to this site and fill in the application. Read all the instructions before doing anything stupid
You have to choose a game. I used battlefield 2. I say this because some of them won't work and then you have to the whole application again. AC is not in the list so choose wisely.

Then open a cmd and type "ipconfig"
You will get 4 locations.
use the "standard gateway"
Copy that adress and paste it in the internet adress bar.
From there you can add ports. it's 28763-4(or custom if desired, you will need others to host more servers) most likely: other application and Emule UPD...
you have to figure that out yourself, I assume we don't have the same router and provider.

Then make a server, using the wizard or copy someone's servercmdline.

the soon tbr server will use this servercmdline:
bin_win32\ac_server.exe -f11111-11112 -c10 -n"\f0 homs\f1 cooping\f2 server\f5" -o"\f0 use this server to coop, uses '-mpx'\f1 " -x*adminpassword* -D5 -PkBmfasRCDxp
pause

the \f0-7 determine the color of the text shown igg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup The Blood Rising Clan   Sup The Blood Rising Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sup The Blood Rising Clan
Page 1 of 1