The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
i ask this in ever clan .... Vote_lcapi ask this in ever clan .... Voting_bari ask this in ever clan .... Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
i ask this in ever clan .... Vote_lcapi ask this in ever clan .... Voting_bari ask this in ever clan .... Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

i ask this in ever clan ....

Go down 
+3
DaRealRocky
*SMG_3m*
7 posters
AuthorMessage
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

i ask this in ever clan .... Empty
PostSubject: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:31 pm

how many atheist do we have here?

i am fascinated by the large number of them in ac no idea why ^^
Back to top Go down
http://assaultcubeclangod.ning.com/

PostSubject: Re: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:06 pm

lol i'm not....but then again i don't go to church anymore...nor do i know if god is real so i'm not a belaever i guess...idk belive it when i see it lol
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

PostSubject: Re: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:13 pm

agnostic?
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:17 pm

HMM very good question and so off topic and random. but i am a strong believe in god and the bible. I am a strong christian believe and no one will change my mind on that idea. You cant tell me i came from an ape or a fish or a bacteria in the pond. if so why are they not developing and such. Peopl are darwinist cause they can see proff. Darwin was a nut read his other books. he took gallepogos ilsand and based it on the whole world that is impossible to do. he also bbelieve hat evething was heratary like tatoos and such.

People say god is a myth god isnt true. what do you have to lose to look to him for wisdom. People say o i got my reasons my life is bad.. Yeah I like havign someone to blame to when life sucks but guess what in my bleief it is called satin testing you. There is a story in the bible that goes over this to but I dont really want to go over it in here unless ou want me to.

So you say people act liek heretics or just atheist in ac many are scared to be made fun of their religion or just acting tough. They will not be so tough when their times are tough and they are being judge by god and he wll either damn you to hell or make you live forever in heaven. many people say oo i cant wait for hell. LOL they say that now. or they will cut deal with the devil.. He the devil like he goign to keep his words

In the end i am a believe in god, and the bible, if you dont believe that is fine with me but I am always here if ya wanan talk on this matter Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net

PostSubject: Re: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:15 am

lol rocky....i mean he could be real,and i don't make deals with the devil so i don't got notihng to worry bout there ....and i mean i never really done anytihng bad in my life to go to hell.....other than drugs witch most are natural that god himself put here....(i know ur gonna say the devil put em here but w/e) so i don't have notihng to worry about when he returns or w/e,, i'm just sayin i guess i'll know the truth when he shows up is all..
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

PostSubject: Re: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:43 am

i forgot to say my own in my haste to dash this off ....(before church LOL)

i wear a military cross around my neck and so dose my girl (who btw has a job at a church O.o)

people ask me if i could kill someone i answer it depends on "if its for a good cause ....." as in more good then harm according to the teachings of St. Thomas Aquinas.

i have profound moral knowledge and i obey my rules as best i can and
for those who break stranded rules ....may god have mercy for i shall not.
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:48 am

To provide a little contrast, I am a complete atheist. As I have so far found no convincing evidence that a god exists, so I cannot justify believing in one. On the other hand, I can see that a religious way of life can bring some advantages so I'm happy for others to believe what they want.
Back to top Go down
Etoile

Etoile

PostSubject: Re: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:43 am

Guess I'm sort of half atheist...?

I don't believe that theres a god...but I don't not believe it either. Guess mostly because I don't really trust or see a point in god with all the "good faith" attached. I used to believe but it sort of got harder to deal with so I said just screw it...
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

PostSubject: Re: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:15 am

wow 1 atheist and 2 agnostics (i assume) that the least of any clan i ever asked most of the time its like 5 to 1 {GoD} ironically had 4 out of 5 leaders atheist and i was the other one^^
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:57 am

its all good inthe nr=eighboor hodd in fact blood i can pont to you many facts about jesus being here and that their is a god. and the Noahs ark even existed but im here just to gib you guys Smile...

btw sticky i dont think satin put the plants on the ground god did. It is just not good for you XD
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

PostSubject: Re: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:59 am

i am up for the gibbing i got 20 mins of in-gmae before next class
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:03 pm

yeah you know what stinks i not on my home computer i at college on theirs lol so all i do is look in this forumn did my next class which is now 3 hours away WOOOHOOOO
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

PostSubject: Re: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:25 pm

we get a hour free to do whatever i used most on something else doing work for the class i am in now
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:06 pm

lol i find it funny that the majority of a clan named after GOD is atheist =P

i have to say, i used to not believe in god, but i prayed once and my wish came true =P and from then on ive realised there is someone up there.

heres 2 more big questions:

do you believe in fate?

do you believe in reincarnation?
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:10 pm

ASCII, I suggest you look up a term known as overfitting (the wikipedia has a reasonable article on it).
Back to top Go down
Etoile

Etoile

PostSubject: Re: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:13 pm

ASCII wrote:

do you believe in fate?

Sheshy! Razz

1. yes...but I usually get so irrated trying to figure it out I just don't deal with it >.>

2. Yes...no reason just do
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

PostSubject: Re: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:07 pm

Bloodsport wrote:
ASCII, I suggest you look up a term known as overfitting (the wikipedia has a reasonable article on it).

sounds odd for me to say but i agree lol

as for the god clan if you clicked my link to the clan site you may have noticed it stood for gears of destruction ....stil ROFL!!!
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

PostSubject: Re: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:08 pm

ASCII wrote:
lol i find it funny that the majority of a clan named after GOD is atheist =P

i have to say, i used to not believe in god, but i prayed once and my wish came true =P and from then on ive realised there is someone up there.

heres 2 more big questions:

do you believe in fate?

1 no i make my own more fun that way

2 hahahah if i did il think i would have craped on the pope's shoes to get brothers like mine
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:37 pm

lol, that overfitting article was kinda complicated but i got a little of it =P

i guessed that GOD stood for something else, but i still think its funny =P
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

PostSubject: Re: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:36 pm

still god would have been really funny if someone changed their name to like Zuse or something
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:09 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Tiesto

Tiesto

PostSubject: Re: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:09 pm

spiritually agnostic over here. technically eastern orthodox christian, but i never really go to church.
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

PostSubject: Re: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Tiesto wrote:
spiritually agnostic over here. technically eastern orthodox christian, but i never really go to church.

hey my old mate about time you showed up ....lazy fuck ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i ask this in ever clan ....   i ask this in ever clan .... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i ask this in ever clan ....
Page 1 of 1