The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
The Blood Rising begins here Vote_lcapThe Blood Rising begins here Voting_barThe Blood Rising begins here Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
The Blood Rising begins here Vote_lcapThe Blood Rising begins here Voting_barThe Blood Rising begins here Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

The Blood Rising begins here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bastaculeus

The Blood Rising begins here Empty
PostSubject: The Blood Rising begins here   The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:29 pm

Hopefully a nice, good clan!

Happy fragging
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: yes indeed   The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:32 pm

it will be hope your stay here is good Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
Bastaculeus

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Rising begins here   The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:19 pm

Not really active here atm ^^

just had some matches with blood, you guys seem very talented!

alien
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: yeah he is   The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:20 pm

yeah he is brutal he is one of the very talented players i have ever known geek
Back to top Go down
Bastaculeus

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Rising begins here   The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:15 am

DaRealRocky wrote:
yeah he is brutal he is one of the very talented players i have ever known geek

I did won both matches ofcourse ^^
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: to bad!!!!   The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:16 am

to bad you couldnt against me Razz
Back to top Go down
Bastaculeus

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Rising begins here   The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:18 am

DaRealRocky wrote:
to bad you couldnt against me Razz

i did won lss, only lost osok with like 2 frags difference.. and that was because the sun was in my eyes! lol ^^
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: hahaha   The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:22 am

Good Excuse Razz
Back to top Go down
Bastaculeus

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Rising begins here   The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:28 am

DaRealRocky wrote:
Good Excuse Razz

Next time we 1vs1 ill pwn ya ^^
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: YEAH YEAH   The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:59 am

We shall see
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Rising begins here   The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:01 pm

Hello folks! lol i was stopping by to check the site out.. i like your display pic grea game.... lol but yea i was told basex may give me admin for the site...if that doesn't happen i will have to give up on SRH and join u guys...giveing them one more chance...but anyway best of luck guys ..looks like ur gathering a good group of players..and like i said maybe i'll join the likes of ya lol What a Face
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Rising begins here   The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:19 pm

Hey sticky! It would be really good to have you with us. We all really enjoyed being in SRH, it's just that we need an active clan that will get more involved in clan matches and have a stable administration.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: yeahs!!!!!!!!!!!   The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:21 pm

Hey sticky glad to see you check out the site . yes we got a good bunvh of players at the momment and it wont hurt to have you by either Smile....
Back to top Go down
Killer@

PostSubject: Killer@ sais; Hi!   The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:04 pm

Yeah, that's right. I just came home from a skiing weekend in the mountains. So I decided since Assaultcube wasn't tempting me I would visit DaRealRockys clan Smile I hope we can get together and have a match or two. Yeasssh, that was pretty much all.

I have to go watch Winter Olympics! GO NORWAY!!!!!!!

Frag/gib ya'll later
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Rising begins here   The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:52 pm

HEY killer Smile

as i am watching the olmpics as well.. and I hope evry contry competes well and safetly

we shall get some matches going soon.

GO USA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Rising begins here   The Blood Rising begins here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blood Rising begins here
Page 1 of 1