The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Vote_lcapHeyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Voting_barHeyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Vote_lcapHeyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Voting_barHeyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StyX*

Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Empty
PostSubject: Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto   Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Hi everyone Smile
My new name is StyX, but you will probably know me as 'Pluto' or 'Cheshar' .

I love sports, mainly basketball and Australian Rules Football though.. Last year i broke my leg playing Football (Aussie Rules) - and so i was at home for quite a while, and i would play Rnescape everyday.. But one day it stopped working for me, and so i had to find something else to occupy me with .. So i searched Youtube, and guess what i found? AssaultCube!

Lately i've been looking around for a new clan, but many of them are starting to go inactive and so it's been hard finding the right one /:
But, i have seen a few more TBR's on these days .. So i thought i'd come and introduce myself and see what people think of me!

I used touchpad up until 3 weeks ago, but then i got a Microsoft mouse, and i think i have improved a fair bit since then.

I will have look a bit further into TBR and the members, and try to catch up with them a bit.. And then when i am 100% sure, i will apply and hope that all goes well!

Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto   Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:09 am

Hi StyX. Who is normally on in your timezone? I think that unfortunately my living in Europe makes it unlikely that I will see you very often, but I expect it's more likely for our American players.
Back to top Go down
StyX*

PostSubject: Re: Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto   Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 am

Nice to meet you BloodSport. You're the leader of TBR, aren't you ..?
Yes, unfortunately because i'm in Australia it is a bit hard to find people on at about 5:00pm (my time) because that is when i will usually come once i've done homework. I do have a good friend though that is Australian though, and he is quite a lot like me and also looking for a clan, if you don't mind .. i could ask him, and maybe he would like to look into TBR as well.

So during the week it will be hard to find TBR members, but on the weekends, i will usually play in the morning and at night. And luckily in the mornings, it is night time for Iguanamoo, BHO, and CuppycakesMEOW which are all good friends of mine Smile (I hope) So i usually see those guys every weekend which is great.

There is quite a lot here, and i'm not sure if it makes sense because i wrote it without really thinking a whole lot... so just tell me if there is anything you want me to clear up!
Back to top Go down
BHO

BHO

PostSubject: Re: Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto   Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:20 pm

Pluto i like the new name, its cool.

Glad to here you finally got a mouse, even though you were a beast with the touch pad.

I didnt know you were from Austrila. Have you ever boxed with a kangaroo?
Back to top Go down
http://<(*.*)>
StyX*

PostSubject: Re: Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto   Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Thanks heaps. I thought i'd try something new, even though it has no real meaning or anything.. it's just something a bit different Very Happy

Yes, i was quite excited when i got it! But unfortunately i have lost my knifing skills compared to what they used to be like /:

Hahahaha, nooo. Australia isn't like that, that's a stereotype. I haven't ever been overseas to America or any other country for that matter, but from what i know .. I am pretty sure it is quite similar to any other well-built country. We have big cities' the same as America (Although i am pretty sure we don't have as many billboards and crazy flashing lights and massive sky scrapers). We do have skyscrapers, but nothing compared to the Empire State building from what i know ^.^

The only difference is .. that as soon as you hit the edge of the city, it is all countryside. So basically anything but the cities and towns is all just farmland and then up in the middle of Australia, there is all desert and things.

It's a bit to take in, but basically Australia is the same as any other wealthy country, just with more farm/country land.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto   Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:03 pm

Mickey's companion <3

Hey man Smile.
Back to top Go down
StyX*

PostSubject: Re: Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto   Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:42 pm

The one and only <3

ShadowZ, have you ever gone under any other name? And how long have you been in Presidential Bodyguards?
Just asking, because i may know you ... o.O
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto   Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Lol PM me about it on the AC forums.
Back to top Go down
StyX*

PostSubject: Re: Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto   Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:26 am

Sure thing Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto   Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:13 pm

hey welcome to the forums mate!

Razz

look forward to playing in game with u.....

thanks for your interest in tbr! What a Face
Back to top Go down
StyX*

PostSubject: Re: Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto   Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:03 am

Hi there Sticky!
I hope to see you around as well buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto   Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heyy Everyone :) It's Pluto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Rising :: Open section :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: