The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
Server Request!! Striker! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
Server Request!! Striker! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
Server Request!! Striker! Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
Server Request!! Striker! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
Server Request!! Striker! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
Server Request!! Striker! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
Server Request!! Striker! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
Server Request!! Striker! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
Server Request!! Striker! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
Server Request!! Striker! Vote_lcapServer Request!! Striker! Voting_barServer Request!! Striker! Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
Server Request!! Striker! Vote_lcapServer Request!! Striker! Voting_barServer Request!! Striker! Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

Server Request!! Striker!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xemi

Server Request!! Striker! Empty
PostSubject: Server Request!! Striker!   Server Request!! Striker! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Oi, Xemi a.k.a ~$TR!K3R~!

Hello I would like to request admin to your servers. If their is some sourta admin application I need to fill out please inform me. Reason ~ I Would like to request admin to your servers because, 1. Many people enjoy to play on your servers, Including me. 2. I really ENJOY the tbr headshot. 3. Many of you know me and hopefully trust me, I understand you guys maybe dissapointed of me leaving TBR a while back and I understand that but I was more childish back then and was just getting back to ac and I wanted to play a lot more. Maybe It was the wrong choice, who knows but you cannot change the past. Sorry to everyone I upsetted than. Cheers to all!

Thanks, Striker a.k.a Xemi! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: Server Request!! Striker!   Server Request!! Striker! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:40 pm

Xemi wrote:

but I was more childish back then

lol arent you still like 13?

and goodluck with the admin request but ya dont really need it for the headshot server or any of the other servers for that matter.

but yea gl i guess....
Back to top Go down
Xemi

PostSubject: Re: Server Request!! Striker!   Server Request!! Striker! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:13 pm

Yes, you are 100% right I am 13. But when I was 11 or 10 when I applied I was more chidish, And I was mature for my age back than too! So its not like "only 13" more like I have changed a lot in the past years! Smile
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Server Request!! Striker!   Server Request!! Striker! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:08 pm

Reason 1 is a lie, so i say no for my servers.
Back to top Go down
Xemi

PostSubject: Re: Server Request!! Striker!   Server Request!! Striker! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:16 pm

you dont think many people play on your servers? But if you dont want to have admin on your servers i respect that. I exspected you wouldnt Smile
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: Server Request!! Striker!   Server Request!! Striker! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Xemi wrote:
Yes, you are 100% right I am 13.........

lol didnt mean it as an insult or anythin bro...just found it kinda funny cuz you're like "way back in the day when I was 11" Very Happy

and yea you're kinda a lot more mature than jg99 whos pretty much the same age

and yea Reason 1 is a complete lie lololololol
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Server Request!! Striker!   Server Request!! Striker! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:49 pm

And TBR is rather strict about its policy dealing with currently/might be/used to be hacking players, so...yeah.
Seems you've gotta lost cause here xemi.
Back to top Go down
Xemi

PostSubject: Re: Server Request!! Striker!   Server Request!! Striker! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:08 pm

But I was never bl.
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: Server Request!! Striker!   Server Request!! Striker! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:16 pm

B}ShadowZ wrote:
And TBR is rather strict about its policy dealing with currently/might be/used to be hacking players, so...yeah.
Seems you've gotta lost cause here xemi.

Don't you belong to another clan? How about posting unwarranted remarks on their forums?

Our current blacklist contains only players who are proven cheats. We don't roam servers mumbling to ourselves, "He's probably a hacker. Let's blacklist him."

We also firmly believe in the "once a hacker, always a hacker" principle.

Everyone else thinks this notion is stupid but no one else ever thought that Beast/ResTEasY would hack again did they?

I'm sure B} has a lot of topics you can find "lampoon-able". Maybe try those? We are all growing a bit tired of backseat drivers over here...
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: Server Request!! Striker!   Server Request!! Striker! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Xemi wrote:
But I was never bl.

No. Of course, not. But a deserter doesn't exactly make our top-ten favorite player category either.
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Server Request!! Striker!   Server Request!! Striker! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:31 am

I have to wonder why you made a new username for this thread. What was wrong with the old one?

Anyway, as far as my servers are concerned, I only provide passes to clan members at the moment. This may change in the future if the servers become popular enough that we start to have problems, but at the moment there is just no need. In particular, the match and headshot servers never have more than a couple of players on them so I can't think what admin would be needed for.
Back to top Go down
Xemi

PostSubject: Re: Server Request!! Striker!   Server Request!! Striker! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:44 pm

MerCyKiL wrote:
Xemi wrote:
But I was never bl.

No. Of course, not. But a deserter doesn't exactly make our top-ten favorite player category either.
I never said I was your favortie player.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Server Request!! Striker!   Server Request!! Striker! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:50 am

Lol, mercy I never called your notion of the "once a hacker, always a hacker" stupid - I agree with it lol (The "might be" thing was for something else, but I'll just drop that since it's irrelevant...).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Request!! Striker!   Server Request!! Striker! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Request!! Striker!
Page 1 of 1