The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
HyPE whitelisting Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
HyPE whitelisting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
HyPE whitelisting Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
HyPE whitelisting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
HyPE whitelisting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
HyPE whitelisting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
HyPE whitelisting Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
HyPE whitelisting Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
HyPE whitelisting Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
HyPE whitelisting Vote_lcapHyPE whitelisting Voting_barHyPE whitelisting Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
HyPE whitelisting Vote_lcapHyPE whitelisting Voting_barHyPE whitelisting Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

HyPE whitelisting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

HyPE whitelisting Empty
PostSubject: HyPE whitelisting   HyPE whitelisting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:06 pm

heya guys. talked with HyPE|=Yakuza=| and HyPE|SwellGuy today and they said they were interested in being whitelisted on our servers Very Happy

not sure if we already have a HyPE whitelist and it's not updated or whether we just haven't bothered but my gripes with HyPE|lucky have long since subsided and the rest of the clan is amiable and respectful.

is dis possible?

link for their roster: http://hype-clan.com/home/roster.htm
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

HyPE whitelisting Empty
PostSubject: Re: HyPE whitelisting   HyPE whitelisting Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:59 am

$100 says u don't even know whats on our site..

That conversation you had was a waste of your time, tell them to stop being lazy and come on our servers if they so interested.
http://ac-tbr-blacklist.forumotion.com/h4-nicknameblacklist

Anyways I'm feeling Chinese food, so pay up, Me so starved and hungry :OO omg feed meeee D:
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

HyPE whitelisting Empty
PostSubject: Re: HyPE whitelisting   HyPE whitelisting Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Yakuza still can't get on. and after looking at the whitelist i know why: he spells his name with a "|" at the end. so maybe thats why he thought his clan wasnt added. ill tell him next time i see him to take off the "|"

and no im not given yo' grumpy ass $100 lol
Back to top Go down
H@UD!N1

H@UD!N1

HyPE whitelisting Empty
PostSubject: Re: HyPE whitelisting   HyPE whitelisting Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:48 am

Fckk Iggy DENIED ME !!! U STUPID ASSHOLE .... I WONT VISIT THIS BULLSHIT SERV ANYMORE THIS IS BULLSHIT
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

HyPE whitelisting Empty
PostSubject: Re: HyPE whitelisting   HyPE whitelisting Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:18 am

Just remember all your ip's are belongs to me! bsd
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

HyPE whitelisting Empty
PostSubject: Re: HyPE whitelisting   HyPE whitelisting Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:59 pm

H@UD!N1 wrote:
Fckk Iggy DENIED ME !!! U STUPID ASSHOLE .... I WONT VISIT THIS BULLSHIT SERV ANYMORE THIS IS BULLSHIT

yea...uh...well first off, i would like to speak for {TBR} as a whole and say we dont really give a shit if you visit our servers lol

second, yea you prolly wont be able to visit our servers anyways because as iggy said, we got yo' ip MOFO... Cool

third, i thought i was immature lol...but caps lock? rly brah? how old are you irl? like 12? Neutral

so yea...gtfo Arrow Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

HyPE whitelisting Empty
PostSubject: Re: HyPE whitelisting   HyPE whitelisting Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:28 pm

My faith in the effectiveness of our selection process has been reinvigorated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HyPE whitelisting Empty
PostSubject: Re: HyPE whitelisting   HyPE whitelisting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HyPE whitelisting
Page 1 of 1