The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Come Back Kids
    assaultcube reloaded Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
    assaultcube reloaded Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
    assaultcube reloaded Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
    assaultcube reloaded Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
    assaultcube reloaded Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
    assaultcube reloaded Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
    assaultcube reloaded Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
    assaultcube reloaded Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
    assaultcube reloaded Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
    DaRealRocky
    assaultcube reloaded Vote_lcapassaultcube reloaded Voting_barassaultcube reloaded Vote_rcap 
    Bloodsport
    assaultcube reloaded Vote_lcapassaultcube reloaded Voting_barassaultcube reloaded Vote_rcap 
    Iguana
    ReEsEs
    ASCII
    *SMG_3m*
    MerCyKiL
    Soulker
    Badass Teddy

assaultcube reloaded

Go down 
    +2
    Bloodsport
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage

assaultcube reloaded Empty
    PostSubject: assaultcube reloaded   assaultcube reloaded Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:30 pm

i found this the other night figured i'd share... i havn't downloaded yet or looked into it much screen shots looked cool tho had alot of call of duty features added...my question is to iggy i guess u know about this stuff.... is this just like a skin pack that u use for reg servers or is this a custom mod with separate server list etc....?

http://acr.victorz.ca/
    Back to top Go down
    Bloodsport
    Admin
    Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: assaultcube reloaded   assaultcube reloaded Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:34 pm

It's a mod of assaultcube that the developers hate because they use all the AC artwork without licensing it. You aren't allowed to mention it for fear of being cast out of the AC community, or something like that.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: assaultcube reloaded   assaultcube reloaded Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:38 pm

oh i see lol lol!
    Back to top Go down
    DaRealRocky
    Admin
    DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: assaultcube reloaded   assaultcube reloaded Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Does it still connect to regular ac servers??
    Back to top Go down
    http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
    Iguana
    Admin
    Iguana

PostSubject: Re: assaultcube reloaded   assaultcube reloaded Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:59 pm

no
    and it only allows pre 1.1 maps

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: assaultcube reloaded   assaultcube reloaded Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:38 am

might d/l and try it idk haha Razz

i was lookin on sourceforge or w/e and seen a voice chat program called mumble i beleave ...just puttin it out there heard it's better than teamspeak....might look into it....
    Back to top Go down
    Soulker

Soulker

PostSubject: Re: assaultcube reloaded   assaultcube reloaded Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:52 pm

no mac downloads Sad
    Back to top Go down
    ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: assaultcube reloaded   assaultcube reloaded Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:39 pm

Quote :
    i was lookin on sourceforge or w/e and seen a voice chat program called mumble i beleave ...just puttin it out there heard it's better than teamspeak....might look into it....
    In my TF2 days, Mumble was the voice chat program of choice for pretty much every team. I've found it to be much better than both teamspeak and vent.

Quote :
    It's a mod of assaultcube that the developers hate because they use all the AC artwork without licensing it. You aren't allowed to mention it for fear of being cast out of the AC community, or something like that.
    How can you make an open source game and then get pissed off when people make modifications to it... that's just silly Surprised
    Back to top Go down
    Bloodsport
    Admin
    Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: assaultcube reloaded   assaultcube reloaded Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:52 am

If you consider that the only benefit to someone who devotes years of their life to making a game, and then gives it away for free is the pleasure of having a community of people to kiss their ass, then you should understand that they will get angry if some of those ass-kissers are tempted away.

However, since it seems that Assaultcube has been abandoned by most (or all) of its original developers, I would have thought they would be more accepting these days.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: assaultcube reloaded   assaultcube reloaded Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

assaultcube reloaded
    Page 1 of 1