The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Vote_lcapR.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Voting_barR.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Vote_lcapR.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Voting_barR.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!!

Go down 
+3
DaRealRocky
Bloodsport
7 posters
AuthorMessage

R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!!   R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:58 pm

i just wanted to let u guys know my mom passed away today from a long battle with cancer.....and my dad can't handle all the bills so i'm gonna need to find a job very soon my internet prolly will be cut off in a month or so and untill i'm working i won't have mins on my phone to go online or w/e so i may go inactive for awhile here in a bit but i'll try to get back as soon as i can or hopefully i can find a job in the month or so so i won't need to kick the internet but ya anyway non of that matters atm i miss my mom so much.....i'm so lost atm please say a prayer for my mom!

i love you guys and hopefully i won't get everything shut off for a bit but idk...i'll prolly be rather inactive for next few days tho just to try to come to terms with what just happen Sad
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!!   R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:06 am

I'm really sorry to hear that sticky. Losing family is really tough and I hope that you and your dad will be ok. I fully understand if you aren't on AC for some time, but if u want to come on and chat on one of our servers then I will be around.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!!   R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:20 pm

Sorry to hear that sticky.
I remeber us talking about that.
I will pray for you, your family and your mom.
I am sure she was a strong and intelligent lady and that is where you got alot of it from
If you need anything or some sort of help in anyway pm and I will do my best
God bless
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!!   R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:18 pm

These next few months are probabally going to be the hardest for you to live with, but mot as extreme for the rest of the year or few.
I wish for the best to happen to your family, especially you and you dad, maybe something like promotions or pay raises or something like that.
Also, I hope that your mom is in a better place (whether it's real or not I'm not sure..) but all the best wishes and prayers for your mom.

In honor of Sticky's mom, my servers will be down for a full week starting sunday.
Because no one deserves to live through what stick's mom has battled with. Crying or Very sad
We wish you the best Stickers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!!   R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:45 pm

thanks guys Sad
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!!   R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:17 pm

That's terrible man. I'm not a particularly religious man but I do believe in Heaven and I hope she rests well there. I hope you and your family are coping well. I am sorry for your loss Sad
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!!   R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:01 am

I'm sorry to hear that Sticky, I can't imagine what it's like. I wish the best of luck to you and your dad, I will definitely keep you guys in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
Soulker

Soulker

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!!   R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:52 am

Im truly sorry Sticky about your mom. I have prayed for your mom for the past week. I hope she rests in peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!!   R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P MOM I LOVE YOU!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Rising :: Open section :: Offtopic-
Jump to: