The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
markman1 is in the house Vote_lcapmarkman1 is in the house Voting_barmarkman1 is in the house Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
markman1 is in the house Vote_lcapmarkman1 is in the house Voting_barmarkman1 is in the house Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

markman1 is in the house

Go down 
+2
markman1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
markman1

markman1 is in the house Empty
PostSubject: markman1 is in the house   markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:24 pm

My name is markman1

I have been playing for about 3 years now

clans i was in: TC, TgS

Never been ban or blacklisted, cuz i dont hack like some noobs do

fav mode map and weap: CTF and any map is fine and I love the SMG

im in EST (New York)

I play when I want to, mostly depends on when I have free time though

Im 18

I use skype all the time and I can idle in irc if needed

skype name is markbug1

my skillz are: I can edit videos youtube.com/user/thewisecreator
I also know some C programing and im going to school for computer engineering so bam bam.
On a more personal note, I know soulker from TgS back in the day before it died. Hes a great guy and a kick ass AC player. I saw all of you TBR guys in a server once and thought "damn these guys are the first clan that has all legit players and no noobs" so thats why I want to join. TgS was full of noobs and only a few good players. Plus i like to play competitively and love to win!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: markman1 is in the house   markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:06 am

nice app man Cool

good luck and have fun!!!

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: markman1 is in the house   markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:10 am

Hello hello and GL on your app!

Find our members in game or chill out on the {TBR} servers or on skype or irc,
so we can get to know you better.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: markman1 is in the house   markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:50 pm

Hey, good to see your application. I think I remember you from a game of ctf ac_shine a few days ago.

What sort of things are you programming in C at the moment?

Back to top Go down
markman1

PostSubject: Re: markman1 is in the house   markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:31 pm

hmmm, im doing some work building a interface to go with a kiosk center, thats about it atm. I dont know any of you guys on skype except for soulker so ya. Anyway ill try and get into some games with you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: markman1 is in the house   markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:00 pm

some pubs
markman1 is in the house 20120228205305acfabrikc
markman1 is in the house 20120228214128acminesct

our 1v1

his pick
markman1 is in the house 20120228212315acdesertd

my pick
markman1 is in the house 20120228213412actoxicsu
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: markman1 is in the house   markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:40 pm

cool man Very Happy gl on ur app!
Back to top Go down
markman1

PostSubject: Re: markman1 is in the house   markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:44 pm

In my personal opinion I think that new people should join you in a 2v2 cm and a inter as well as have them post some screens of them in pubs and thats it. This "testing" thing that so many clans do is really a big waste of time when you get into a more pro level and app for pro clans. You know the players are good anyway, so why test them.
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: markman1 is in the house   markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:50 pm

Then y waste yours and our time with applying?

If you feel that our application process is too long (even though this is your first day..), then i suggest you find a more "pro" clan? Besides these "pro" clans know your good anyway..
Back to top Go down
markman1

PostSubject: Re: markman1 is in the house   markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:17 pm

I just wanted to put in my two cents on that topic, its something I like to do a lot. If you want me to leave I can do that too, I got clans lined up that want me because im so good. I just thought this was the best clan to join out of the other clans.
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: markman1 is in the house   markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:48 pm

markman, we have a long application process because we find that it helps our members fit into the clan, and it allows us to decide if a player is the kind of person we are looking for. A lot of clans do have very short application processes, but they also have high turnovers of players. This approach has worked for us for some time, and if you are active and skilled enough it wouldn't take you long to get through it.
Back to top Go down
markman1

PostSubject: Re: markman1 is in the house   markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Ok that's fine, I really don't have a problem with waiting. Although as a disclaimer I do want to tell you that all I want out of this clan is to learn to be a better team mate during scrims. After I see fit, I will leave this clan because I have a higher goal I want to reach. If you guys dont want someone who plans on leaving after maybe a year or more than tell me so I can move on.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: markman1 is in the house   markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:06 pm

*Reaches out hand to shake Moves hand*
Your statement was disrespectful to short term us as not a clan of high expectation. Alot of ac players wish to be in this clan and would be happy to be a member for us for their ac career.
I don't wanna invest my time in making you a better player if you plan on leaving. Don't waste my time or the other dedicated members that make this clan strong.
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: markman1 is in the house   markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:26 am

markman1 wrote:
Ok that's fine, I really don't have a problem with waiting. Although as a disclaimer I do want to tell you that all I want out of this clan is to learn to be a better team mate during scrims. After I see fit, I will leave this clan because I have a higher goal I want to reach. If you guys dont want someone who plans on leaving after maybe a year or more than tell me so I can move on.

wow. imo you should prolly just leave right now then.

But please read this: I currently run a thread for members eyes only (meaning it is not visible to you) titled "Scouting circle". As it stands right now, you are behind three other players in terms of how interested we are towards a player; one is already mid-way through the app process and doing a pretty good job. That being said, I think we should be doing the talking and you should be doing the listening, unless you pull some crazy moves and end up being better than all the MyS, w00p, and BoB players combined.

Heres a hint on how long the app process takes: I started last summer. I continued my app for three months until I had to stop because of hockey. I came back and it took me another two months to become a full member. In short, if you want in, you gotta bust ass man. As rocky said, there are many players who wanna be here.

Also. I got a secret. I used to be a terrible teammate. I'm still not great but you wanna know how I got better? I stay with my team.

Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: markman1 is in the house   markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:28 am

sorry about the rage. but like rocky, i found that really offensive.
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: markman1 is in the house   markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:26 am

Wow! Well, I do appreciate your honesty, but as Rocky and Mercy said, this probably isn't the right place for you.
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: markman1 is in the house   markman1 is in the house Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:55 pm

due to your lack of interest in our clan, since you are more interested in hi skilled players to train you..

we see no other reason but to close this app..

denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: markman1 is in the house   markman1 is in the house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

markman1 is in the house
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Rising :: Open section :: Apply for {TBR} :: Application Denied-
Jump to: