The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Vote_lcapMerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Voting_barMerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Vote_lcapMerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Voting_barMerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}

Go down 
+4
Bloodsport
Soulker
Iguana
MerCyKiL
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Empty
PostSubject: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:52 pm

Current Assault Cube name and all previously used names: MerCyKiL, before that PotNchLNchLata
My aliases (sometimes i don't wanna talk): feril, only and meh

How long have you been playing: started 3 years ago, stopped for two years, been playing for the last 9 months (an estimation)

List all clans you have previously been in: .:ExR|, [R2E], .:Ex$|, DSotM, sN!pE, {DIXT}, [R2E] (revived), =AoW=, -enS-, .kyC"| (co-founder and leader), AFH| (leader)

Have you ever been banned or blacklisted? If so why?
Yes. I'm not sure if you guys know but {BoB} has created a ladder available to Europeans only and has blacklisted all other AC players. Not sure if this counts really.

Favorite map, mode and weapon? oh gawd XD....i like a lot of maps. ac_desert, ac_outpost, ac_iceroad are probably my top 3. for guns: AR and I'm picking up the sniper really quickly. I use the shotgun very rarely. I'm a DM and SURV type of player. I'm not as skilled in TOSOK and I need training in CTF.

In what timezone do you dwell? UCT - 5 (Eastern Standard Time)

What is your normal playing time? i usually play on weekends late at night (11-2) and right after school from 4-6 on weekdays.

Age? 16

Are you able to use Skype or IRC? yes. but preferably not. just for privacy. i will though Smile

Do you have any other skills e.g. website design, photoshop, servers? mapping. I'm currently working on an official map. I also know a guy who can set up a server or two if needed

I just wanna say I'm happy to re-apply here. I have been in other clans between applications here but I did so knowing that they would not take nearly as much commitment. I've grown tired of quick-lasting clans and want a more stable community. I brought Masterkaen with me from AFH| because with his skill level and commitment, I think he'll fit right in xD.
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:10 pm

hello and welcome ur re-apply..

I'm sure u looked at the other current apps and their treatment to the new shorter apply process etc etc
look at those apps for examples on how we treat the processes for the new/current applicants and around a week u'll be placed into testing.

remember the more screanies the better we have an idea of ur style and how ur doing/contributing to ur app.. and avoid gemas lol

gl again!
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:00 pm

lol ik iggy. i haven't played gema in weeks. and i'm wondering...i felt on my last about i spammed my app with random screenies...should i only post inters and 1v1s now?
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:01 pm

1v1 with an iOD member:

MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} 20111220054439acariddm

MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} 20111220053345acdesertt
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:12 pm

MerCyKiL wrote:
lol ik iggy. i haven't played gema in weeks. and i'm wondering...i felt on my last about i spammed my app with random screenies...should i only post inters and 1v1s now?
w/e u feel that might help ur app to a positive direction.. eh
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:02 pm

ok good...i also noticed that i still have the AFH| tag on. this match was yesterday before I left. my leaving notice can be seen at afhclan.co.cc
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:59 pm

vs Soulker...damn hes gotten better xD. i had a disaster on ac_desert but sort of redeemed myself on ac_arid

his pick:
MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} 20111221023741acdesertd

my pick:
MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} 20111221025326acaridtsu
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:40 pm

umm..
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4453-post-79831.html#pid79831

i suggest stop the gossip, trolling, w/e
hope u haven't caught these habits from jg99..
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:00 pm

Iggy I'm not sure if you read the whole post....I first asked why I was blacklisted, then lucky confronted me, so I simply told him my view of it.

Basically a month ago, when I was leading .kyC"|, I was on a ladder server when a player named a-d-a-m said he wanted to test. I said ok so he asked HyPE|lucky to come along. lucky said to me, "Ten bucks he picks DM at ac_scaffold". And he did. I started playing him when I then realized he was trolling. He was using shotgun, and lucky repeatedly said stuff like "i'll bet MerCyKiL ragequits in tree frags". Of course, to be respectful and care out the wish of a-d-a-m, I didn't. Mid-way through the game, I made a hypothesis and said, "This is GDM, isn't it?". a-d-a-m said "yea you caught me." Meanwhile, lucky want on IRC and got the real GDM, who logged on as TotallyNotGDM and stayed for about 2 minutes. After the test was over I said, "Good game and thanks for trolling..." where lucky promptly said "Ha. Ha. Fuck you."

The worst I did was call a-d-a-m a shitgunner in good humor halfway through the test. I didn't think something like this would happen again. And it didn't. Only until I posted on the forum and out of the blue, lucky decided to confront me.

All I did for the rest of the post was tell my story as to how I saw it. I really wish I got a demo and IP addresses but I didn't take it that seriously and thought these guys would leave me alone. As you can see in the posts, GDM and I found out what really happened by putting our stories together. I'm not quite sure what JoeSmith's problem is. He keeps refusing that his players did this even though on the same post I have an acknowledgment from both lucky and GDM that they were present.

I hope you guys see my story. It's the complete truth. Nothing bent or twisted. And I'm over it. The whole post will give you more of a perspective of what really happened.
Back to top Go down
Soulker

Soulker

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:17 pm

I bet it was music man or gibarix or ImC or whop Razz.
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:51 pm

On the thread it does look like Lucky was out to cause a fight, however it does seem to be a bit out of character for him.

It's probably best to just not respond to that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:24 pm

ok...well yea. imma just leave it alone now. not really sure what to make of it Sad
Back to top Go down
THEGRID

THEGRID

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Good luck on joining Mercy!
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:41 pm

i prob said this a thousand times

tbr is about maturity, being calm, doing what is right, helping the community, and having fun

must have all above.

Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Sad sorry rocky...didn't mean to cause a stir or anything
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:55 pm

MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} 20111222015709acdesertt
MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} 20111222021723acdepotct
MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} 20111222023425acdesert3
MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} 20111222024442acoutpost
Back to top Go down
Soulker

Soulker

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:09 am

Some inters: the whole inter process got messed up so we did 3.
MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} 20111218

MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} 20111219

MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} 20111222

Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:46 pm

D: sorry guys. i had to leave unexpectedly last night. Thanks for the inters though! haste is...well...hard to beat lol. GGs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soulker

Soulker

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:18 pm

lol its no problem i love having inters with you. Haste is a legend.
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:59 pm

i asked z4p.|Vanqu!sh for a couple of tips and tactics...not sure if anyone of you if familiar with the clan z4p. They're fairly new but so far they've managed to tie |TaS_ and beat *FD and O4 along with others. Despite the score, I thought I did pretty good against this guy. Still need a bit more training though bounce

MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} 20111224193835acingress
Back to top Go down
MasterKaen

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:38 pm

I pub with z4p.|Vanqu!sh pretty often. He's a damn beast.
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:22 am

lol yea man...ratio whore
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:24 am

inters: Cawk-asian is haste{BoB} and cock-asian is =MyS=Vault. I had to face =MyS=Vaut most of the time in des3 lol. thought i led our trainwreck of a team pretty well though in depot.

MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} 20111226054332acdepotct

MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} 20111226055853acdesert3
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:53 am

Given the quality of the opponents, that's a good effort. When I get back from holiday we will get the TBR team together more often.
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:28 pm

thanks blood. heres the latest 1v1 i had. i only got like 3 minutes into into because of chores Mad ... i think you guys know .aG*k4z or at least the clan .aG*. thought i did well on this. he got a kill while i was typing so it was pretty much even...hopefully i can find him again and finish it off. he asked me if i was =MyS=lordz Razz

MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} 20111226202122acsnowsur
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}   MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MerCyKiL's Re-Application for {TBR}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next