The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
MasterKaen's application Vote_lcapMasterKaen's application Voting_barMasterKaen's application Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
MasterKaen's application Vote_lcapMasterKaen's application Voting_barMasterKaen's application Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

MasterKaen's application

Go down 
+3
DaRealRocky
Bloodsport
MasterKaen
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MasterKaen

MasterKaen's application Empty
PostSubject: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:34 am

Current Assault Cube name and all previously used names:
MasterKaen, Kaen, unarmed (briefly)

How long have you been playing:
2-3 months.

List all clans you have previously been in:
F3AR, AFH

Have you ever been banned or blacklisted? If so why?
No. I contribute to the community BL's

Favorite map, mode and weapon?
ac_desert, DM, AR

In what timezone do you dwell?
Pacific, US (GMT -8 during standard time)

What is your normal playing time?
Evenings, from about 6pm until I'm too tired to play anymore. On weekends I'm on and off all day.

Age?

Are you able to use Skype or IRC?
Both. I love IRC.
Skype - masterkaen

Do you have any other skills e.g. website design, photoshop, servers?
I'm a meager designer, but I'm a pretty skilled programmer.
I write C/C++/Python/Ruby/PHP/JavaScript/Bash and I can also write CSS and HTML despite not being programming languages. I'm also above average when it comes to 2D graphics.

I've been using linux for 6 years now, and I host 3 AC servers on a redhat vps.

Thanks for your time, guys.

Last edited by MasterKaen on Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:10 am

Hi, great to see your application.

Just out of interest, what kind of C and C++ programming do you do?

I think a few of us are a little less active than usual over Christmas, so you may need to be a bit patient with the application.
Back to top Go down
MasterKaen

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:25 am

Pretty lame stuff, since those are the two I've learned most recently. But I've been contributing to FreedroidRPG over the last 6 months or so.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:53 am

hey man find em on skype darealrocky1
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
Soulker

Soulker

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:06 pm

rocky u havent added me yet Sad i still want a 1v1.
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Soulker wrote:
rocky u havent added me yet Sad i still want a 1v1.
lol u havent posted ur skype name in ur current app yet.. :/
wat u expect -__-
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:46 pm

Oh nad regarding ur apply kaen, it looks amazing so far.

Also I notice that you say u've been in 2 clans in 3 months? lol
Just be aware that we are a more skilled type clan and our app process will require a bit more effort and time in getting in.

We'll place u into testing in around a week from now, until then feel free to get to know us by using skype/irc, playing with our members in-game, and preparing or posting some screenshots of any games u'd like to share towards ur app.

the best way to find us in-game would be to searching us or hangout on our servers.

anyways gl!

oh and add me on skype: iguana_tux

Back to top Go down
Soulker

Soulker

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:59 pm

but i added rocky Razz same with u iggy just need bloods and the rest of the {TBR} crew
Back to top Go down
MasterKaen

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:11 pm

Alright, great.

I guess now is a good time to explain the clan hopping.

I was invited to F3AR about a week after its inception, I didn't even have to apply because the clan was so new. I 3v1'd them in douze TOSOK as my 'test' and won by a significant margin. I say that as a demonstration of the clan's lack of skill, not as a testament to my own. The whole process took about 20 minutes. After I saw the whole clan jumping around in GEMAs all day I realized that this was not, in fact, the clan for me.

After the only cm I played with F3AR (which was against AFH) I was invited to join AFH and offered co-leadership. AFH was clearly a more skilled clan (this time I was beaten by a significant margin in a 1v1). So again, without need for an application, I joined AFH. I spent about a week cm'ing and inter'ing with them. The clan was going well, it was recruiting players much more skilled than myself, and I was learning a lot from the clan's leader and all of the cm's. AFH even managed to squeak out a win against HyPE in shine ctf. I was very happy to stay, until the clan's founder (and one of my two co-leaders), NoVa disappeared suddenly without any notice to anybody. I later learned that he had gone on a three week vacation.

During his absence, two of our most skilled players left to apply for other clans. I was tenacious and determined to wait out NoVa's absence and recruit more skilled players on his return. Unfortunately, my good friend and co-leader (the third of three) informed me just the other night that he, too, would be withdrawing. This would leave me as sole acting leader of a clan (something I have no experience in, really) which would be made up of very unskilled players, plus myself, and a (still) absent leader who would ostensibly return in three weeks. Given this unfavorable position, and NoVa's own reputation of clan-hopping, and the fact that he would be absent for three weeks while the clan was only one and a half weeks old, I decided to withdraw from AFH.

My good friend (the one who left the clan just before I did) recommended that I apply here. He told me about your arduous application process, and spoke highly of your skill level and personality. After looking into your clan a bit, I decided that if I could get in it would be the perfect clan for me.
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:14 pm

and some screenies
wasnt playing too good here, but he did

MasterKaen's application 20111220224125acdeserts
MasterKaen's application 20111220225650acaqueous
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:57 am

hey guys got a skype address too. didn't know it was that important to the app process. cmcg_6486. add me!
Back to top Go down
Soulker

Soulker

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:26 pm

lol why aqueous iggy?
Back to top Go down
MasterKaen

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:30 pm

I wondered that myself.
Was an interesting game though.
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Aqueous was originally added as a joke to insult all the hard working community map makers out there. True story Wink
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:27 pm

LOL. its actually not a bad map. for ctf its real off-centered though
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:38 pm

nice shoots dude lets see how u do against me Wink
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
MasterKaen

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Inter vs IguanaMoo and Hermione aka Hurley who is an applicant for oNe

I don't feel I performed very well in this inter.

MasterKaen's application 20111221223905acdesert3

MasterKaen's application 20111221225830acelevati
Back to top Go down
MasterKaen

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:09 pm

I don't really like T/OSOK but I can play it. This was just a pub. And a really lame map.

MasterKaen's application 20111222005732acskeeeee
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:57 pm

pretty decent for a 'lame' map
pirat
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:27 am

i came in a bit late, but meh
MasterKaen's application 20111222034008acsunsetc
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 pm

some ass pain.. No
At first we though 2 of them might be in mys, but i guess not :/

amazing we even got a flag
MasterKaen's application 20111223010502acdesert3
MasterKaen's application 20111223012236acelevati
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:57 am

I know Qontrol. His names NoVa and he was in AFH with me and masterkaen. Hes thinking of apping here...
Back to top Go down
Soulker

Soulker

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:23 am

I still think they are in mys Neutral. They are good. I swear I saw Qontrol with the cS tag or it was another guy. So... Oh guys remind me not to play inters when im sick Razz.
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Opperjumper looks familiar. Think I've seen .cS"|Montana or some other .cS"| use that before...

Exia apperently believes that NoVa is in .cS"| atm but Vanquish says he's apping for z4p: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4446-page-2.html

it was obviously a game to see how NoVa plays if those were infact .cS"| players. however, i've played .cS"| before in pub matches and their style of play is much more relaxed than shown in those screenies...i usually do a good job of keeping up with them scoring-wise. isn't .cS"| dead anyways?
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:40 am

Welcome to our testing stage of the app process, you are 1 step closer to the next stage.
& GL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MasterKaen's application   MasterKaen's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MasterKaen's application
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next