The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
upperechelon app Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
upperechelon app Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
upperechelon app Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
upperechelon app Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
upperechelon app Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
upperechelon app Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
upperechelon app Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
upperechelon app Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
upperechelon app Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
upperechelon app Vote_lcapupperechelon app Voting_barupperechelon app Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

upperechelon app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
upperechelon

upperechelon app Empty
PostSubject: upperechelon app   upperechelon app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:24 am

Current Assault Cube name and all previously used names: upperechelon ever since day one

How long have you been playing: about a year

List all clans you have previously been in: RoH| -tM| GunZ|

Have you ever been banned or blacklisted? If so why? never in my life

Favorite map, mode and weapon? SMG AR SHOTTY(in 1.1) SMG(in 1,0) but never afraid to whip out my handy dandy sniper.... favorite map/mode: DM @ desert.... but im always on hi skills

In what timezone do you dwell? Find out here USA hawaii GMT -10

What is your normal playing time? usually everyday for an hour but on mondays wednesdays and fridays maybe 30-40mins on weekends its up in the air depends if i have plans or things to do that day

Age? 15

Are you able to use skype? yes name: prometheus_brown

Do you have any other skills e.g. website design, photoshop, servers? photoshop i can get my brother to do it cause hes very good at it (photoshop CS4 the newest one) and we have a canon rebel T2i a very High quality camera to use also

Last edited by upperechelon on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
upperechelon

upperechelon app Empty
PostSubject: Re: upperechelon app   upperechelon app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:37 am

i did quit from GunZ| clan...
i dont have screenshots yet
but on iguana's app one of it features me
also check my ladder http://hi-skill.us/user/375926
i do use 1.1 as my main AC but when hi skill is slow there then i switch to 1.0 for a little while( rarely though)
so if i need to switch permanatly to 1.0 i will gladly do it unless you have a person that can test my on 1.1 then that would be great
and an important note i usually play at 8pm to 9pm so yea
Back to top Go down

upperechelon app Empty
PostSubject: Re: upperechelon app   upperechelon app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:14 am

hey welcome to the forums!

And good luck with your app!..

..btw we play version 1.1.0.3 the new one...witch i think kinda sux 1.1.0.1 was better

but whatever...

anywho goodluck! lol

cheers
Back to top Go down
upperechelon

upperechelon app Empty
PostSubject: Re: upperechelon app   upperechelon app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:53 am

Thanks sticky... Is there a tester in the clan or is it anyone in the clan?
Back to top Go down
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

upperechelon app Empty
PostSubject: Re: upperechelon app   upperechelon app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:17 am

Everyone is free to do such things as testing, since 1.1.0.1 has been locked, 1.1.0.3 is what we are forced to play, with the exception of 1.0.

As far as I am willing to believe from your app, you have quite some clan experience, besides that, using the same name ever since you started playing ac is your gift in clan application.

goodluck
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

upperechelon app Empty
PostSubject: Re: upperechelon app   upperechelon app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:10 am

Hello an welcome
this is very different process than any other clan it is long and dedication is required. I wish you luck.
Reasons you left other clans like gunz?
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
upperechelon

upperechelon app Empty
PostSubject: Re: upperechelon app   upperechelon app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Well basicly GunZ clan is the only clan I've quitted the other 2 I've sticked with till they died both of which FlameZ iguana and I helped to run. The reason I left GunZ clan is I needed to move on to a more serious clan since now I reformed my schedual and now have more time to play AC... I'm friends with alot of people from different clans and such.... Also my friend iguana kinda referred me to join this clan
My expirence well in RoH| I was co leader I've gain alot of knowledge about how a clan works.. Etc I was second leader to -tM| ive gained more knowledge and learned from the past mistakes to run the clan... Both sadly died but I've been with both almost since both clans begun till the clans ended. GunZ I was tester and I gained more knowledge for recruiting and searching applicants... throughout the year of me playing ive gained a lot of expirence in the AC game and clans both in creation and running .....

also added to the extra skills section i have final cut pro(lastest version) my brother can use it very well also so if we need a video done i can ask him for it
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

upperechelon app Empty
PostSubject: Re: upperechelon app   upperechelon app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Sounds good most of us in here are from ac old days. We will see you in game. We are very serious clan but we do like havin fun. Maturity is key and if you do not got thar you will not make it far. See you in game bud
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
upperechelon

upperechelon app Empty
PostSubject: Re: upperechelon app   upperechelon app Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:15 am

which person in the clan has a closer timezone to mine?
Back to top Go down
upperechelon

upperechelon app Empty
PostSubject: Re: upperechelon app   upperechelon app Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:31 am

sorry but im gonna stop my app... i will go back to the good old 1.0 to my friends...sorry for the trouble
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

upperechelon app Empty
PostSubject: Re: upperechelon app   upperechelon app Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:27 am

Bye bye upp... gl where ever your ac career leads you to..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

upperechelon app Empty
PostSubject: Re: upperechelon app   upperechelon app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

upperechelon app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Rising :: Open section :: Apply for {TBR} :: Application Denied-
Jump to: