The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
Back, but what the fuck happened? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
Back, but what the fuck happened? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
Back, but what the fuck happened? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
Back, but what the fuck happened? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
Back, but what the fuck happened? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
Back, but what the fuck happened? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
Back, but what the fuck happened? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
Back, but what the fuck happened? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
Back, but what the fuck happened? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
Back, but what the fuck happened? Vote_lcapBack, but what the fuck happened? Voting_barBack, but what the fuck happened? Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
Back, but what the fuck happened? Vote_lcapBack, but what the fuck happened? Voting_barBack, but what the fuck happened? Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

Back, but what the fuck happened?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ASCII

ASCII

Back, but what the fuck happened? Empty
PostSubject: Back, but what the fuck happened?   Back, but what the fuck happened? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Okay guys my councerling is over but im confused out of my mind. is TBR dead or what? someone please catch me up on the past seven weeks.
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Back, but what the fuck happened?   Back, but what the fuck happened? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:13 pm

wow, seems like you've had a great vacation..
see here and catch up... http://thebloodrising.niceboards.org/announcements-f16/goodbye-for-now-t339.htm
Also, check out my clan list site at the end, kuz {TBR}'s dead.. Sticky, Tiestlo, and Haste are in |BME|, Striker and ExaltED applied at |BME| as well and every one else goes on AC rarely.. and Rocky checks on them from time to time..

Hope that covers it..
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Back, but what the fuck happened?   Back, but what the fuck happened? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:49 pm

i think he was looking for a specific reason why rocky and blood decided to close tbr.anyways say hi to sticky haste and testio and everyone else
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: Back, but what the fuck happened?   Back, but what the fuck happened? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:59 am

okay so TBR died... :_(
might check out BME but this could also just be the end of my AC life cause i really only played the game for the community and now its dead
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Back, but what the fuck happened?   Back, but what the fuck happened? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:59 pm

As a quick summary:

I caught a well known (and apparently liked by Brahma) player cheating, and posted evidence of this. Brahma responded by removing our server from the masterserver. That firstly made running the clan rather difficult, and secondly made me decide that I didn't really want to play the game anymore long term.

All the trouble caused by those events was making it difficult to attract more good players to the clan, and I have better things to do (i.e. new job) than play a game where cheating is allowed if you know the right people.

So I briefly considered joining other clans, but now I am inactive on AC and will be for the foreseeable future.

Incidentally, the new version of AC is now flooded with high profile ex-cheaters because Brahma would like to get all chummy with his Brazillian hacker friends.
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Back, but what the fuck happened?   Back, but what the fuck happened? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:23 pm

Interesting... but why can't someone squish him and complain on AC forums about this to the devs or server modernators?
I've found out that most brazillians are hackers, which sort of ruins the AC community and I now see your point..

Last edited by Iguana on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Back, but what the fuck happened?   Back, but what the fuck happened? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:53 am

I found more info that leads up to {TBR} dieing... It's quite nice actually..

http://thebloodrising.niceboards.org/general-ac-discussion-f3/cheaters-in-ac-t265.htm
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Back, but what the fuck happened?   Back, but what the fuck happened? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:25 pm

Iguana wrote:
Interesting... but why can't someone squish him and complain on AC forums about this to the devs or server modernators
lol Brahma is an ac dev and server moderator.. lol..
my bad..
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Back, but what the fuck happened?   Back, but what the fuck happened? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:37 pm

yes we know that Wink
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: Back, but what the fuck happened?   Back, but what the fuck happened? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:18 pm

alright thanks for clearing all this up guys, preciate it xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back, but what the fuck happened?   Back, but what the fuck happened? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back, but what the fuck happened?
Page 1 of 1