The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
what kind of music you hear? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
what kind of music you hear? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
what kind of music you hear? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
what kind of music you hear? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
what kind of music you hear? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
what kind of music you hear? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
what kind of music you hear? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
what kind of music you hear? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
what kind of music you hear? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
what kind of music you hear? Vote_lcapwhat kind of music you hear? Voting_barwhat kind of music you hear? Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
what kind of music you hear? Vote_lcapwhat kind of music you hear? Voting_barwhat kind of music you hear? Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

what kind of music you hear?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xtreme

Xtreme

what kind of music you hear? Empty
PostSubject: what kind of music you hear?   what kind of music you hear? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:31 am

for my self i hear:rap,death metal,classic,...Everything except country songs :/
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music you hear?   what kind of music you hear? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:53 am

Rap/rock punk metal hard rock classic rock rock sum songs in rap . Don't give me Any wimpy rock or I'll spit on you
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
Tiesto

Tiesto

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music you hear?   what kind of music you hear? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:04 pm

jazz, flamenco, progressive metal, power metal, some rap and hip-hop.
Back to top Go down
Xtreme

Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music you hear?   what kind of music you hear? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:40 pm

nice nice Smile Rocky i bet how much you suck Smile jk Razz:Razz:P
Back to top Go down
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music you hear?   what kind of music you hear? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:15 pm

every genre has some great songs.. I don't judge.. It's what people do..

but mainly: rock, hard-rock, metal, heavy-metal, grindcore, rapcore.. and other random shit with a decent vocalist.
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music you hear?   what kind of music you hear? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:25 am

NIN FTW! I'm pretty open musically. I love heavy rock, atmospheric trance, some classical and all kinds of random shit from around the world. If it has good atmosphere and some thought behind it then it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music you hear?   what kind of music you hear? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what kind of music you hear?
Page 1 of 1