The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Vote_lcapsomething to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Voting_barsomething to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Vote_lcapsomething to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Voting_barsomething to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!

Go down 
+5
ReEsEs
DaRealRocky
Badass Teddy
Bloodsport
Xtreme
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xtreme

Xtreme

something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Empty
PostSubject: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:12 am

yeah look at this OMG it is soooooo awesome!!:
something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Souvlaki
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:51 am

Heart failure in a bag. Most excellent!
Back to top Go down
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:36 am

wtf is that?
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:35 pm

looksss goood Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
Xtreme

Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:17 pm

souvlaki ^^
Back to top Go down
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:33 pm

I would drink maple syrup from a cup before I eat that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yougotrickrolled.com
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:40 pm

lol thats canadian with some bacon ehhh
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Ya man.
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:27 pm

I would drink maple syrup from a cup right now! Love that stuff.
Back to top Go down
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:57 pm

Blood try the stuff that's made in Canada. Its godly.
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:32 am

looks like a heart attack to me. i love how roky being fat and all said it looks delicious xD
Back to top Go down
Tiesto

Tiesto

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:15 am

looks like a calorie-dense meal with a lot of protein, carbs, and fat. albeit not the best sources of all three....
Back to top Go down
Xtreme

Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:17 am

not crab...
Back to top Go down
Tiesto

Tiesto

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:18 am

yeah that would be gross...
Back to top Go down
Xtreme

Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:20 am

something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Souvlakiteam

imagine this
Back to top Go down
Tiesto

Tiesto

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:21 am

that's one meal for me. i eat six per day.
Back to top Go down
Xtreme

Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:26 am

with this You are fine:
something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Ouzo
Back to top Go down
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:25 am

Again try and rescale the picture.
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:09 am

Now that looks more like something I could get involved in.
Back to top Go down
MCfade

MCfade

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:29 am

ZOMG extreme that looks fin delishious god the one that i made at skewl was way better tho
Back to top Go down
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:56 am

That look so refreshing its ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:07 pm

now THAT looks reall fucking good
Back to top Go down
Xtreme

Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:56 am

[wow]Souvlakiii!!!:something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! 13266
Back to top Go down
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:01 am

In my opinion it's looking rather disgusting.... although we dutch people have disgusting looking food as well T_T
Back to top Go down
Xtreme

Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:02 am

for greece it rocks!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!   something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

something to laugh:I MET MY GOD!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Rising :: Open section :: Offtopic-
Jump to: