The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
my suggestions to this clan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
my suggestions to this clan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
my suggestions to this clan Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
my suggestions to this clan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
my suggestions to this clan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
my suggestions to this clan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
my suggestions to this clan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
my suggestions to this clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
my suggestions to this clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
my suggestions to this clan Vote_lcapmy suggestions to this clan Voting_barmy suggestions to this clan Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
my suggestions to this clan Vote_lcapmy suggestions to this clan Voting_barmy suggestions to this clan Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

my suggestions to this clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xtreme

Xtreme

my suggestions to this clan Empty
PostSubject: my suggestions to this clan   my suggestions to this clan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:54 am

should you add new games that is easiest for people to join us?
just a quick though i had
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: my suggestions to this clan   my suggestions to this clan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:17 am

idk if i understood this perfectly, do you mean play other freeware games? if we did i think the best one to move over to would be sauerbaten
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: my suggestions to this clan   my suggestions to this clan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:05 am

this is just based on assault cube.

it is very unlikely for us to be apart of another game in a clan. it then takes the focus off of one game and then you hardly have anytime to improve.
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: my suggestions to this clan   my suggestions to this clan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:51 pm

Yeah I am not a fan of that idea either because you get some members playing on game and some player the other and then the ones playing th new game decide they don't want to play the old game and decide to join better clans just based around the one game.

And so on and so forth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yougotrickrolled.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my suggestions to this clan   my suggestions to this clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my suggestions to this clan
Page 1 of 1