The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
Freshman year of college is up !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
Freshman year of college is up !!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
Freshman year of college is up !!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
Freshman year of college is up !!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
Freshman year of college is up !!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
Freshman year of college is up !!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
Freshman year of college is up !!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
Freshman year of college is up !!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
Freshman year of college is up !!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
Freshman year of college is up !!!!! Vote_lcapFreshman year of college is up !!!!! Voting_barFreshman year of college is up !!!!! Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
Freshman year of college is up !!!!! Vote_lcapFreshman year of college is up !!!!! Voting_barFreshman year of college is up !!!!! Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

Freshman year of college is up !!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

Freshman year of college is up !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Freshman year of college is up !!!!!   Freshman year of college is up !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:16 am

yesss I survived...
freshamn year is over with and I can fully play ac untill my eyes pop out of my head... hear is my schedule

monday to saturday work 6am to 2 pm thne ACCCCCC

and sunday ACCCC

time to make some noise in ac again.. but TBR style
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Freshman year of college is up !!!!!   Freshman year of college is up !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:38 am

Yeaaah! The return of the Rock.

Perhaps we will be able to beat Striker and Exalted next time :p
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Freshman year of college is up !!!!!   Freshman year of college is up !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:02 pm

it was my first day bakc in like a week and half i still lil ruty give me a few rounds more
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: Freshman year of college is up !!!!!   Freshman year of college is up !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:06 pm

yay for you. i still have 25 and a half days of school left :-(
freshmans always awesome to finish since instead of getting beat up on you beat up the new freshman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freshman year of college is up !!!!!   Freshman year of college is up !!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freshman year of college is up !!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Rising :: Open section :: Offtopic-
Jump to: