The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
Soz for the big load of failure guys Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
Soz for the big load of failure guys Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
Soz for the big load of failure guys Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
Soz for the big load of failure guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
Soz for the big load of failure guys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
Soz for the big load of failure guys Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
Soz for the big load of failure guys Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
Soz for the big load of failure guys Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
Soz for the big load of failure guys Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
Soz for the big load of failure guys Vote_lcapSoz for the big load of failure guys Voting_barSoz for the big load of failure guys Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
Soz for the big load of failure guys Vote_lcapSoz for the big load of failure guys Voting_barSoz for the big load of failure guys Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

Soz for the big load of failure guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Soz for the big load of failure guys Empty
PostSubject: Soz for the big load of failure guys   Soz for the big load of failure guys Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:16 pm

Apologizes to rocky, and bloodsport,and anyother ppl who i've let down.....i havnt been on ac,skype....or anytthing since the clan was made....i terribly busy with stuff....and as from now i dont have any internet acess,so you wont really see,or talk to me till then..srry things has come up w/o warning.rocky,bloodsport i kno i said i tried to be active as a council ,and tht wont be happening anytime soon so i'll understand if you remove me from coucil...well thts it i' ll check up here when ever i get the chance hope to get back to ac,and whtknot asap,gl guys i wish you the best LOL rocky tell suzy whenever u see here tht a fail terribly n soz xD.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Soz for the big load of failure guys   Soz for the big load of failure guys Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:02 pm

it is no problem jack i am sorry about your internet connection I will have a talk to bloodsport about your condition. Hope to see you soon in game. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Soz for the big load of failure guys   Soz for the big load of failure guys Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:36 pm

If any one is wondering about Jack's progress he has been put into members because he has no internet and can not be active online. How ever when he returns and can put 100 percent back into ac he may or will be put back in council.

*******TOPIC CLOSED***********
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soz for the big load of failure guys   Soz for the big load of failure guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soz for the big load of failure guys
Page 1 of 1