The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Come Back Kids
    story of life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
    story of life Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
    story of life Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
    story of life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
    story of life Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
    story of life Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
    story of life Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
    story of life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
    story of life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
    DaRealRocky
    story of life Vote_lcapstory of life Voting_barstory of life Vote_rcap 
    Bloodsport
    Iguana
    ReEsEs
    ASCII
    *SMG_3m*
    MerCyKiL
    Soulker
    Badass Teddy

story of life

Go down 
    +2
    DaRealRocky
    Badass Teddy
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

story of life Empty
    PostSubject: story of life   story of life Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:50 pm

Do someone ever had a near death experiences? Share it with us.

I had a few

First: I jumped in the ocean from the boat when we were fishing.
    I saw something floating on the surface. It turned out to be a Portuguese Man o' War. It was still a young one but It hurts a lot and has a paralizing effect. so I tought just to swim back to the boat when movement became harder. It first feels like being tired, when you find that out it's already too late. I drowned and my dad saved me. We immediatly went to a hospital.

Second: I was somewhere at a hotel and they were changing the lights outside.
    They didn't turn off the electricity and one the the cables fell on a fence. My sister pushed me and to regain balance I grabbed that fence.
    Ordinary electric fences barely have ampere in it. only some voltage. Normal electricity has around 0,7 ampere in it. and when it's over 1,0 ampere you almost instantly die. I hung on that fence for like 8 minutes and at that moment someone managed to get me off the fence, they later told me: If we had to wait any longer we had to chop your hand off to get you alive from the fence.
    Hospital for 4 days on the intensive care. due to the possibilities of getting an aftershock that caused heart and or brain failure or something like that.

Third: I was just going home, school just finished, I had a B+ for my German test Smile.
    I was just cycling home and a car came with 80 KM/H (22 m/s) and hit me. It happens really fast, one second you see a bunch of metal nearly crushing your leg, the second moment you fly, the third moment you land.
    I landed on my shin, big hole, it was 1,5 π/inch and around 1 inch deep. Except for that I had nothing, When the lady came out of the car she fainted. When I stood up I was like: ok... I just got hit by a car, and I'm still alive. I want something to drink.

Someone called the dutch 911 for an ambulance.

When the abulance came I was just stading beside the car.
    One of my friends called my mom to pick me up.

The guys from the abulance were like, where's the victim!?
    Because if you're looking at the car's glass it looked like I crashed right on the front window and You'd expect me to be either dead or somewhere beneath the car or so.

The woman that hit me freaked completely out when she got back up like: I killed him ect ect.
    SHE had to in the abmulance due to mental issues.
    while I was the real victim!
    I just followed the ambulance to the hospital.

pictures can be found hereHere
    After some tests they concluded a wound in my right kidney, an some stuff what caused your colon's to freak out and it would also stop the feelings in some organs.

I didn't write in cyan because this is pretty serious.
    Back to top Go down
    DaRealRocky
    Admin
    DaRealRocky

story of life Empty
    PostSubject: Re: story of life   story of life Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:33 pm

dude all i got to say is wow happy ur still around though maybe wear a lucky charm now Wink.. I only had one but it not as severe as urs. Did you put lawsuits against the woman and the hotel. I would of.
    Back to top Go down
    http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
    Tiesto

Tiesto

story of life Empty
    PostSubject: Re: story of life   story of life Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:42 am

i can think of only one off the top of my head:

--this happened when i was about 8-10 years old. i was at the movie theater with my dad - going to watch jurassic park 2 i think. the theater was two stories and you had to take an escalator to the second story (100 feet higher). it had been pouring rain outside and our theater was on the second floor. the escalator was really wet and slippery and when we were at the top when i slipped and fell backwards. my dad caught me by on leg and i only barely hit my head on one of the steps. i walked away with just a bump on my head. thanks dad Smile
    Back to top Go down
    *SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

story of life Empty
    PostSubject: Re: story of life   story of life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:07 pm

i almost died so many time i lost track ...when i was 2 i had about 3 different things ...last year alone i fell off a 500 foot switch back (well i was after another kid who really fell but you get the point) i was almost stabbed by a drunken idiot ...some idiot with a black powder almost killed me when he failed to fire and he used a lighter to see down the barrel AND AIMED THE FUCKING thing at me my scoutmaster took that thing and tossed it in the mud AND HE GOT MAD AT HIM i was like WTF??....yea i could go on but
    Back to top Go down
    http://assaultcubeclangod.ning.com/

story of life Empty
    PostSubject: Re: story of life   story of life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:41 pm

Quote :
    i almost died so many time i lost track ...when i was 2 i had about 3 different things ...last year alone i fell off a 500 foot switch back (well i was after another kid who really fell but you get the point) i was almost stabbed by a drunken idiot ...some idiot with a black powder almost killed me when he failed to fire and he used a lighter to see down the barrel AND AIMED THE FUCKING thing at me my scoutmaster took that thing and tossed it in the mud AND HE GOT MAD AT HIM i was like WTF??....yea i could go on but

LOL!!

Very Interesting.... scratch
    Back to top Go down
    *SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

story of life Empty
    PostSubject: Re: story of life   story of life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:45 pm

i know i almost die so much ^^ jocolor
    Back to top Go down
    http://assaultcubeclangod.ning.com/
    ASCII

ASCII

story of life Empty
    PostSubject: Re: story of life   story of life Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:22 am

everyone pray that next time it will be for real
    tiesto if that was me my dad wouldve grabbed me, thought for a second and let go :-(
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

story of life Empty
    PostSubject: Re: story of life   story of life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

story of life
    Page 1 of 1