The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
ASCII's Application Vote_lcapASCII's Application Voting_barASCII's Application Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
ASCII's Application Vote_lcapASCII's Application Voting_barASCII's Application Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

ASCII's Application

Go down 
+6
Jack
Sharp
Bloodsport
DaRealRocky
ASCII
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ASCII

ASCII

ASCII's Application Empty
PostSubject: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:57 am

Okay guys I've been thinking about this for a couple of days, but now I realize WKA isn't going anywhere, and has yet to get a good site or a server. Not to mention less than half of our players are any good. However I know almost all of TBR's players and I do know that they are all good, plus you guys have a good server and website. I didn't see an application template, but here is some info:

Eastern Time Zone
Favorite Map: Douze or Desert
Favorite Mode: TOSOK/OSOK and TD
Favorite Weapon: Sniper rifle and shotgun (sometimes submachinegun)
When I play: Anytime generally after 3:15, but it changes. I don't really have a structure.
Members I know: Rocky, Sticky and last night I met Tiesto and Sara who are applying.
Reffered by: Rocky and Sticky.
Previous Clans: SUN, CTK, WKA

I hope that covers enough information! See you in the game Cool !!!!!

Last edited by ASCII on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:32 pm

There is a template but thats ok. Smile
State previous clans:
Do you have skype(free download)

also welcome to the {TBR} site. This is a lengthy application process but don't worry. The quicker you get to know us the faster it is. Please stay active on foumns and in ac. We welcome you here and GL and HF
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:44 pm

okay i edited that stuff in. i already know most of you guys but ill try to get to know the people i dont.
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:49 pm

Hey ASCII, good to see we are attracting some skilled new players. Hang around our server and I'll try to find you for some games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:08 pm

awsome man i'm glad u decided to join! by the way u don't neeed a mic for skype! lol u can chat just like u would with any messenger...it just does voive chat better than most is all..i would say d/l so we can keep in touch easier! but other than that fuck yeas! lol Gl on the app man

=D
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Indeed to blood comment about new recruits coming in.
Also i agree with sticky getskypee it is an insatant messange as well and who knows go get a 10 dollar mic one day and it be alot more fun
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:23 pm

just got skype!! name nsanger15
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:03 pm

Welcome to the {TBR} Testing program. We liked your application and your game play to put you in the offical testing program. Please play many matches with any {TBR} member. This is one more step into becoming a probationary member. You will also notice that your name is a different color. Congrats and GL.
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Congratulations ASCII. We really must get some games in together now.
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:22 pm

Shocked
thanks guys!! this is a pretty lengthy progress lol . blood what times are good for you to get in a game??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:56 pm

yea it's a long process...i see they adopted srh's technique lol ..but it is a good way to really get to know new members and weed out the bad ones.

Gl man!
=D
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:03 pm

yeah, im glad its long because i dont want to be in another clan that lets in anyone instantly. i want a clan that has nice people that i know well.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:19 am

Hey hope you get in to ASCII Smile
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:45 pm

thanks man =P you too
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:08 am

Hey when are you going to be on today
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:29 pm

i dont know man. i just get on whenever i feel like it. YAY two pages!!!
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:48 pm

lol i got 3
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:41 am

Welcome to {TBR} PROBATIONARY MEMBERSHIP. You can start to wear the {TBR} tag .Congradulations. Your next step will be a full member. This level is to make sure you are deicacated and represent {TBR} in a mature and skillfull way. Welcome to {TBR}.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:43 pm

congratz mon,i think you make a great addition to us,so dont let us down,you came this far:D
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Thank you so much!! i appreciate that you guys are taking my app seriously. i also want to say thank you for helping me improve my dt lss and ctf skills. i wont let you guys down!

EDIT:
1 question
Should i keep the |A thing on my name still now that im a probationary or not??
Back to top Go down
Tiesto

Tiesto

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:12 pm

yo congrats to making prob members!

and i would say u don't need the |A anymore, since you'll be wearing {TBR} tag.
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:15 pm

okay thanks man.
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:31 pm

You may have problems using the tags on some other servers until I can get the NZ whitelist updated. It should be fine on our server though. If there are any problems, just use TBR} instead of {TBR} for the moment.
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:31 pm

okay will do
Back to top Go down
Etoile

Etoile

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:21 pm

yay congrats!! Very Happy

^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASCII's Application   ASCII's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ASCII's Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next