The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
server admins. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
server admins. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
server admins. Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
server admins. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
server admins. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
server admins. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
server admins. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
server admins. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
server admins. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
server admins. Vote_lcapserver admins. Voting_barserver admins. Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

server admins.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

server admins. Empty
PostSubject: server admins.   server admins. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Is there anyone interested in admin on: "homs cooping server"(this will be changed into trb/vary if desired.
I'm allowed to set some admins on that server:

homs:

80.101.207.116:11111-2
cl:10 (may be expand to -16. max)
hosted from: holland/USA/UK/Germany. shadowed 20%-40%: 26% hosted from holland/UK. lagg sensibility 30%-40%; -/-
server uses a: -PkBmfasRCDxp command wich allowes
to vote: private/coop/server-off maps.

lagg table:
West/North-europe 30-70.
East/South-europe 50-120.
UK 50-100
USA 150-350
ASIA 250-500
these numbers are tested with an acc of 65%-70% according to normal a ping and low trembling pj.

Rules:

All admin are to behave, this is also expected from every person that logs in into the server: No swearing, my servers are not 18+, all sexual involing messages are avoided.

This is not a match server, admins are not allowed to kick/ban people to have a private match.
Admins are not allowed to give admins to all not involved people with the server/clan wich my shadows are active in and around.
breaking this rule will end up in a blacklist for both the admin and the person who gained admin (give admin to: ), a new password will be formed after I or my shadows receive this information from serverlogs or persons who are involved with the serveradmin(s)

No lagg maps are allowed: twintowers, headshotcity. ect.(this does not conclude gema maps played in ctf: the biggest 3 lags on fullclient are allwowed to be kicked K/B-OT:30/2)

KOT: 20/2/3 lagg(500+), camp, tk(-2+)
K/B-OT: 0/1/0-1 real hacks: speedhack bots multi-gibber ect ect.
KOT: 1/1/1 modded maps(wallhack)
KOT: 10/3/2 mapvote lagg maps
KOT: 30/2/2 offensive/sexual names (this method requires 2 warnings: "*** please change name or face kick/ban."
these rules can be broken due to an overwhelming amount of people who are breaking rules at the same moment. In any other case you need to follow this methods.

Votes in coopedit are always allowed and admin is not allowed to vote f1/f2 during that vote nor to vote in coopedit with fullclient in whatever mapmode unless this is team/clan-coop max. 6 players that are willing to coop.
(This rule may be broken to kick/ban a hacker main rule offenders ect ect.
in this case you have to vote f2.)

.Homs

kimisa: KOT: kicking within time/range and reason.
example: 30/3/3 : every 30 seconds allowed to kick 3 people or 1 every 10 seconds. and max 3 times before a legal ban.
It are his rules. can't help it.
anyone who is willing to follow these rules can PM me for the admin password. (you have to be part of the TBR clan. else I will get to much PM's, propably from unregistered people wich we can't check on.)
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

server admins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: server admins.   server admins. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:33 pm

this sounds like fun i will be admin and i understand all rules. and if you wanna join and once you are accepted in you can make server with the {TBR} tag

thanks for the kindgesture to our clan must appreciated
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

server admins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: server admins.   server admins. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Kimisa, if you could pm the admin pass to full members of TBR (rocky, myself, sticky, tiesto, whitefang), we would be happy to help supervise the server when we are on it.

If you have an up to date blacklist that would help (I can provide a copy of the one we use if you like).
Back to top Go down
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

server admins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: server admins.   server admins. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:25 am

A copy would be great. It looks kinda lame if you blacklist people on the other tbr server and still get in the others. XD

btw do you guys have a clan section on the forum?
then I will send it to rocky and he can post it in the clan section so all members can read it.
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

server admins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: server admins.   server admins. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:07 am

Yes, we do have a clan section so please pm it to Rocky. I will PM you the current blacklist. Note the range bans on:

189.0.0.0/9
187.0.0.0/9
201.0.0.0/10
201.64.0.0/11

i strongly suggest that you do not remove these and just issue de-ban passwords to anyone you trust. There are constant reports of hacking from these ranges.

You will also need to implement the NZ clan tag whitelist here.
Back to top Go down
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

server admins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: server admins.   server admins. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:13 am

Yesterday the servers were offline for a while, we had an emergency meeting due to a new shadow and adaption.
We can conclude that lagg is decreased with 5%-15% (8% average) overall time on your server(s).(homs cooping server)
In april/may we will try to decrease another 30%-70%, we will get 2% more of 5 pc's, our providers will upgrade and update their system and we will put on a stronger server connection. at that moment all servers will be down for a few hours.

Thanks for your understanding and help to decrease lagg.
homs.

I personaly expierenced that even on the full server my ping has decreased from 14 to 9 wich is 35% in the netherlands. our prospect is this will decreased to 5% in USA and 20% in europe.

Last edited by kimisa on Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

server admins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: server admins.   server admins. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:30 am

I'm getting some nice ping times from the UK.
Back to top Go down
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

server admins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: server admins.   server admins. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:35 pm

additional server info.

\f0 homs\f1 cooping\f2 server\f5" -o"\f0 use this server to coop\f6 Property of the 'The Blood Rising clan.'\f2 site at:http://thebloodrising.niceboards.org"

Shall I fully change the name to br?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

server admins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: server admins.   server admins. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

server admins.
Page 1 of 1