The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
{TBR} invited to -dyH| League! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
{TBR} invited to -dyH| League! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
{TBR} invited to -dyH| League! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
{TBR} invited to -dyH| League! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
{TBR} invited to -dyH| League! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
{TBR} invited to -dyH| League! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
{TBR} invited to -dyH| League! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
{TBR} invited to -dyH| League! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
{TBR} invited to -dyH| League! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
{TBR} invited to -dyH| League! - Page 2 Vote_lcap{TBR} invited to -dyH| League! - Page 2 Voting_bar{TBR} invited to -dyH| League! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
{TBR} invited to -dyH| League! - Page 2 Vote_lcap{TBR} invited to -dyH| League! - Page 2 Voting_bar{TBR} invited to -dyH| League! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

{TBR} invited to -dyH| League!

Go down 
+3
DaRealRocky
MerCyKiL
whopxer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

{TBR} invited to -dyH| League! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} invited to -dyH| League!   {TBR} invited to -dyH| League! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Since the rip is playing in the tournament and they have knowingly recruited a repeat hacker, I don't think TBR should have anything to do with this tournament. I will of course be happy to participate once the offending team is removed.

http://restinpiecesrip.forumotion.com/t4-swisher-application-revived-by-homicide#164
Back to top Go down
whopxer

PostSubject: Re: {TBR} invited to -dyH| League!   {TBR} invited to -dyH| League! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:29 pm

Don't worry I have kicked r!p from the league. I didn't know of this until a few minutes ago. Many people including me have problems with him and I have no problem kicking r!p out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {TBR} invited to -dyH| League!   {TBR} invited to -dyH| League! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:32 pm

good stuff Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: {TBR} invited to -dyH| League!   {TBR} invited to -dyH| League! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:45 am

ok thanks. I am very disappointed to see rIp being so accepting of cheats. It is so easy to cheat in Assaultcube, so it is essential that the community punishes those who do so.
Back to top Go down
Soulker

Soulker

PostSubject: Re: {TBR} invited to -dyH| League!   {TBR} invited to -dyH| League! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:55 am

WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH. Sign me up. It said 3v3 tourney.
Back to top Go down
Soulker

Soulker

PostSubject: Re: {TBR} invited to -dyH| League!   {TBR} invited to -dyH| League! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:56 am

wait it started already.... shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {TBR} invited to -dyH| League!   {TBR} invited to -dyH| League! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{TBR} invited to -dyH| League!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2