The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
{TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
{TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
{TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League  Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
{TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
{TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
{TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
{TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
{TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
{TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
{TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League  Vote_lcap{TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League  Voting_bar{TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League  Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
{TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League  Vote_lcap{TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League  Voting_bar{TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League  Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

{TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex007

Alex007

{TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League  Empty
PostSubject: {TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League    {TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:58 pm

It's Christmas time so here is a Christmas Present for Cool

¡You are Officially Invited to the Assault Cube “League of Destruction (LD)”!

If you don’t know what I'm talking about read this post in the AC Forum:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1825.html

This is the website of the League, is in 16 Languages and is the Tecnical part of the League:
http://clan-ed.com/liga/

And this are some Tutorials in English for use the web page:
http://clan-ed.com/foros/bunker-assault-cube/liga-de-la-destruccion/english.php

You can now register you and your team, you have until January 15 to make it.
League begins in late January and early February.

We also need you nominate a team representative to be in touch and give him Administrator privileges on the website of the League.

That's all cya in the League {TBR} Twisted Evil

Staff (LD)
[ED]Dade-[ED]Alex007-[aCKa]VallDiGna
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: {TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League    {TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:01 pm

This sounds interesting. A well run clan league is certainly needed in AC. The main problem I see is that if it is run by a single clan, it could become unstable if that clan becomes less active over time.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: {TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League    {TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:40 am

Yeah in short run is this going to fall through like every other one? Some on explain this to me in rocky language, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
Alex007

Alex007

PostSubject: News about this   {TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:21 pm

was up {TBR}

Just come to make this last post and say that I'm not helping with the organization of this anymore, the original web site for the league is off and no longer exists, same for other things I was intended to do

Anyway the League still go if you are interested, see this post in the AC Forum but is different from the original idea I have, I guess you still have fun Basketball
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1975.html

So thanks for your time, maybe someone will create a true AC League in the future.........

cya in the game

-Edit- 10/01/11

lol I win lol!

Yesterday after I present my official resignation to continue with this league for the rules, they changed their opinions and now everything is allowed huashuashuas Very Happy

see this post in the AC Forum:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1975-page-2.html

So yes go and register {TBR} in the League now is in a section in our Forum Smile

cya in the game Cool

Last edited by Alex007 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: {TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League    {TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:52 pm

DaRealRocky wrote:
Yeah in short run is this going to fall through like every other one? Some on explain this to me in rocky language, thanks Smile

Your a future telling GENIUS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yougotrickrolled.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League    {TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{TBR} Cordially Invited to the Assault Cube League
Page 1 of 1