The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
Apology to this clan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
Apology to this clan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
Apology to this clan Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
Apology to this clan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
Apology to this clan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
Apology to this clan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
Apology to this clan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
Apology to this clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
Apology to this clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
Apology to this clan Vote_lcapApology to this clan Voting_barApology to this clan Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
Apology to this clan Vote_lcapApology to this clan Voting_barApology to this clan Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

Apology to this clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skorpion

Apology to this clan Empty
PostSubject: Apology to this clan   Apology to this clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 am

Hello forum, i have come to this clan website to apologise for what i did to this clan about a year ago, i may feel/believe that i abused kicked one of your members about a year ago and i am truly sorry, i know trust is a hard thing to come by these days, i would like to acquire my freedom and march into battle in your servers, i understand if you decline my request, because what i did is intolerable. If you dont unblacklist me, im ok with that, but i would like to seek your forgivness, and i would do anything for you to trust me again.

Regards Skorpion
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Apology to this clan   Apology to this clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:15 am

and your on blood's section of the bl, so gl with that!

Code:
220.237.109.105 // |FOX|Assboob, {TBR}Machine Insulting, impersonation
Back to top Go down
Soulker

Soulker

PostSubject: Re: Apology to this clan   Apology to this clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:23 am

" may feel/believe that i abused kicked one of your members about a year ago" who was this member?
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Apology to this clan   Apology to this clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:49 pm

also i'd like to add this, since not many care much for apologies on ac forums
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4900.html
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: Apology to this clan   Apology to this clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:37 pm

well considering i have absolutely no power in this clan, im sure this doesnt really matter but...i understand where you come from. i saw your post on the AC forums and i know ive had many friends who have been affected by parental problems. life can be a bitch sometimes Neutral ...but i accept your apology. not speaking for the clan but rather just for myself. if youve really changed for the better then good luck and i hope you become part of all AC servers again.

takes a man to apologize. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Apology to this clan   Apology to this clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:53 pm

Since you didn't cheat, I am willing to remove this ban. Bad behaviour bans were never meant to last forever anyway.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Apology to this clan   Apology to this clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:56 pm

thanks for forgiving.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Apology to this clan   Apology to this clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:20 pm

I really cant remember who i kicked, im not actually sure if i kicked one of your members at all.
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Apology to this clan   Apology to this clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:47 pm

I think it might have been me, but no worries.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Apology to this clan   Apology to this clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:21 pm

do you own all the servers?
Back to top Go down
Soulker

Soulker

PostSubject: Re: Apology to this clan   Apology to this clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:38 pm

you could have kicked blood!!! Sad. i might dislike u
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Apology to this clan   Apology to this clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:50 pm

well for those not lazy enough, we do have a wiki with all our servers --> http://wiki.cubers.net/action/view/The_Blood_Rising#Servers
Back to top Go down
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Apology to this clan   Apology to this clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:01 pm

thanks iguana for that, i can be very lazy, looks like a majority belong to you iguana forgive me for my assumptions, i thought bloodsport owned majourity of the servers. but that is not the point..
i came here to apologise, i know what i did is wrong, something of a 10 year old child, and i am trying to redeem myself.
please forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apology to this clan   Apology to this clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apology to this clan
Page 1 of 1