The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
Attention {TBR} Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
Attention {TBR} Clan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
Attention {TBR} Clan Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
Attention {TBR} Clan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
Attention {TBR} Clan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
Attention {TBR} Clan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
Attention {TBR} Clan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
Attention {TBR} Clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
Attention {TBR} Clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
Attention {TBR} Clan Vote_lcapAttention {TBR} Clan Voting_barAttention {TBR} Clan Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
Attention {TBR} Clan Vote_lcapAttention {TBR} Clan Voting_barAttention {TBR} Clan Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

Attention {TBR} Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
=MC=Tye

Attention {TBR} Clan Empty
PostSubject: Attention {TBR} Clan   Attention {TBR} Clan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:43 pm

i just got news from =MC=Bomber that someone is possing as him on Assault Cube and trying to get him Blacklisted.
And that we are having a lot of Fake =MC= people on the game that are not in the clan. is there anyway i can take this to Assaultcube?

Bomber gave me the password that i have to ask him if i see him on Assaultcube to see if its him.

i think the poser wears his gamertag like this =MC=bomber

just wanted to tell you so you guys know. we are having massive issues with fakes and posers.

question what do i do when i get there someones IP?

-Tye

Last edited by =MC=Tye on Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.MCKlan.Enjin.com
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Attention {TBR} Clan   Attention {TBR} Clan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:51 pm

Blacklists are ip-based. You'd better tell the clans that there are a lot imposers out there and ask them not to add =MC= to the nickname blacklist but to blacklist ip only.
Back to top Go down
=MC=Tye

PostSubject: Re: Attention {TBR} Clan   Attention {TBR} Clan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:25 pm

if i take down my members IP's will the IP's stay the same all the time or change?
Back to top Go down
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Attention {TBR} Clan   Attention {TBR} Clan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:16 pm

you can't change your pc's ip.. it'll only work on the internet.
You could submit all your member's ip's to the clans with a the "accept" x.x.x.x. (member's ip's) command.
then all members ip's can be added to the blacklist, only those who are on accept won't be blacklisted.

besides this I don't actually see the point.. are you talking about main blacklist (nz) or personal servers?
Back to top Go down
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Attention {TBR} Clan   Attention {TBR} Clan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:42 pm

what is the real bomber's ip?
I found one today: 74.132.x.x we were on osok and he had a score like: 1/36 I know you guys are quite skilled so this makes him a possibility to be an imposer...?
I took a screeny,
Attention {TBR} Clan 20100320173853acdouzeos

Last edited by kimisa on Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
=MC=Tye

PostSubject: Re: Attention {TBR} Clan   Attention {TBR} Clan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:09 pm

yeah i wanna see the pic but thats the right IP.

i took some of my members IP's...i have to get the others.

i still wanna see the pic tho Razz

bomber must be having a rough day Razz

hes a good player tho.
Back to top Go down
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Attention {TBR} Clan   Attention {TBR} Clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:08 am

kay uploaded the screenshot.. this was halfway the round.. but at the end it was 1/36.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention {TBR} Clan   Attention {TBR} Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention {TBR} Clan
Page 1 of 1