The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
Blacklist Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
Blacklist Appeal Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
Blacklist Appeal Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
Blacklist Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
Blacklist Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
Blacklist Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
Blacklist Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
Blacklist Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
Blacklist Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
Blacklist Appeal Vote_lcapBlacklist Appeal Voting_barBlacklist Appeal Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

Blacklist Appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jg99

Blacklist Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Blacklist Appeal   Blacklist Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:44 pm

???????? i has the reason, and my reason was that i was getting revenge on those trolls, thats all Sad
btw, im quitting ac, and i want bl removed cause if someone uses my internet they wont be bl'd
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

Blacklist Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist Appeal   Blacklist Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:01 am

Hello.

The reasons for this block are stated clearly
Quote :
attracting too many trolls, trolling others, abuse in various ways, etc..

The facts are that you are the one being trolled by other trolls because u in some way represented a weak image to them and they chose to attack, insult, you etc..

I believe that I have bl'd the ones that troll you the most and that attack others too from our servers. which is good. But the problem lies when u troll/attack them, because this make they hate u more or if there blocked from servers that ur in, they can always send others to troll u and this is a non stop cycle. The best thing for u to have done is to find ways to enforce more blocks on these people instead of attacking them.

So if i block the main trollers, that will send a message to them to stay away, and if i block the trolled that will fix the problem, because I am eliminating the extra trolls being sent from the main trollers that threaten our servers games/gamers and I'm eliminating the troll drama magnet that attracts them.

I also have other reasons y I have decided to add the block. Mainly immaturity, cussing, rage yelling in caps, annoying, and I have log proof of this if u want me to post..

Also I have dropped ur pass from our ladder servers, because we will not be needing your adminship anymore.

jg99 wrote:
btw, im quitting ac, and i want bl removed cause if someone uses my internet they wont be bl'd
I don't think that the next person with ur current ip will play ac.

Oh and be careful on all ur next responses if any.
Back to top Go down
Jg99

Blacklist Appeal Empty
PostSubject: RE:   Blacklist Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:41 am

Im very sorry, its just i get carried away and mad easily Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blacklist Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist Appeal   Blacklist Appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blacklist Appeal
Page 1 of 1