The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
Blacklist appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
Blacklist appeal Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
Blacklist appeal Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
Blacklist appeal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
Blacklist appeal Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
Blacklist appeal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
Blacklist appeal Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
Blacklist appeal Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
Blacklist appeal Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
Blacklist appeal Vote_lcapBlacklist appeal Voting_barBlacklist appeal Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

Blacklist appeal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jlinkz

Blacklist appeal Empty
PostSubject: Blacklist appeal   Blacklist appeal Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:01 pm

apparently one of our members in our clan was nick name banned form q-beroots server and now none of our members can join. i am not sure why he was banned but he is being punished for some other things and we are taking care of him. his nick is e$a|BrkDragon and some of the e$a that want to join server cant. i was told by iguannamoo and Jg99 to post in here. if you can please remove e$a from the nick name block and if you still want to block brkdragon that's OK i can give you his ip address. thank you i am e$a|Jl!nkz|L| What a Face
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

Blacklist appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist appeal   Blacklist appeal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:07 pm

we are looking into the matter, having a bad egg in the clan can reflect the clan as a whole. be more careful who you let in
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

Blacklist appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist appeal   Blacklist appeal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:00 pm

also along with that ur server has been reported by me for playing on edited official map(s)
here: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4010.html
ur lucky they haven't cared much to block ur ip from the ms...
in the mean time please give us dragons ip or range.
Back to top Go down
Jlinkz

Blacklist appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist appeal   Blacklist appeal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:56 pm

I believe brkdragons ip is 174.117.220.215
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

Blacklist appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist appeal   Blacklist appeal Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:15 pm

hello again,

we, or at least I have decided to keep ur tag blocked until next ac release.

if we block the tag again for any abusive reasons during next ac, then your appeals will be ignored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blacklist appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist appeal   Blacklist appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blacklist appeal
Page 1 of 1