The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Come Back Kids
    Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
    Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
    Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
    Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
    Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
    Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
    Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
    Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
    Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
    DaRealRocky
    Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Vote_lcapWill you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Voting_barWill you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Vote_rcap 
    Bloodsport
    Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Vote_lcapWill you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Voting_barWill you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Vote_rcap 
    Iguana
    ReEsEs
    ASCII
    *SMG_3m*
    MerCyKiL
    Soulker
    Badass Teddy

Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums.

Go down 
    +2
    Iguana
    Beast
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Beast

Beast

Location : Ya know, the place with the buildings, and the people.

Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Empty
    PostSubject: Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums.   Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:10 am

Back to top Go down
    Iguana
    Admin
    Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums.   Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:46 am

what u trying to prove? lolol that u a tosok pro-noob? XD

Oh and we wont be mad if you stay on our forums... Though rocky might ban you if you get too annoying :/

How many servers are u bl off, other than the 4 tbr servers?
    Back to top Go down
    Bloodsport
    Admin
    Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums.   Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:54 am

As iggy says, we don't mind you being here as long as you behave. However, you did get caught cheating so you won't be allowed back on our servers.
    Back to top Go down
    Beast

Beast

PostSubject: Re: Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums.   Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:06 pm

Ok iggy how about this one.
    Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. 20110417180110acwastela

And Jamz servers .
    w00p servers
    ( there may be another that i can't remember right now. )
    That's IT. Smile

This is not coming from anger just kidding around . Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Bloodsport
    Admin
    Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums.   Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:13 pm

I prefer this one. Was a crazy mass of headshots.

Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. 20110417175228accomplex
    Back to top Go down
    $L4y3R'

$L4y3R'

PostSubject: Re: Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums.   Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:32 am

owned cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Iguana
    Admin
    Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums.   Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:02 am

hey beast go against some w00p members, or just jamz and post screenies of that.
    Back to top Go down
    DaRealRocky
    Admin
    DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums.   Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:36 am

why its good to be in tbr

Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. 20110115_170515_ac_desert_PF
    Back to top Go down
    http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
    Bloodsport
    Admin
    Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums.   Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:16 pm

Rocky, that's just plain sick.

<3 pwning n00bs on the pubs.
    Back to top Go down
    DaRealRocky
    Admin
    DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums.   Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:44 pm

You may think your good, but remember this. There is always some one out there bigger, stronger and better than you. So do what you can to always be the best- My father.
    Back to top Go down
    http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
    Beast

Beast

PostSubject: Re: Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums.   Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:36 pm

DaRealRocky wrote:
    why its good to be in tbr

Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. 20110115_170515_ac_desert_PF

That's straight nasty Roky.
    Props bro
    Back to top Go down
    ~$TR!K3R~

~$TR!K3R~

PostSubject: Re: Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums.   Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:07 am

Wow rocky you like Pistol frenzy, I give you props for just staying in the server or the map not changing lol...nice.... Should i post a screenie of me owning, so that means any screenie ok?
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums.   Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will you be mad if I stay on TBR forums.
    Page 1 of 1