The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Come Back Kids
    ban and post on ac forums Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
    ban and post on ac forums Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
    ban and post on ac forums Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
    ban and post on ac forums Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
    ban and post on ac forums Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
    ban and post on ac forums Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
    ban and post on ac forums Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
    ban and post on ac forums Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
    ban and post on ac forums Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
    DaRealRocky
    ban and post on ac forums Vote_lcapban and post on ac forums Voting_barban and post on ac forums Vote_rcap 
    Bloodsport
    ban and post on ac forums Vote_lcapban and post on ac forums Voting_barban and post on ac forums Vote_rcap 
    Iguana
    ReEsEs
    ASCII
    *SMG_3m*
    MerCyKiL
    Soulker
    Badass Teddy

ban and post on ac forums

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

ban and post on ac forums Empty
    PostSubject: ban and post on ac forums   ban and post on ac forums Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:04 pm

I got this in return for posting a hacker evidence on the mys site today which you can find here blood, feel free to post this on the ac forum since I'm going to wait untill tmrw to do it and right after this post I'm going to my bed.
    Back to top Go down
    ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: ban and post on ac forums   ban and post on ac forums Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:09 pm

am i the only one who finds it ironic that mys is blacklisting hackers xD?
    Back to top Go down
    Bloodsport
    Admin
    Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: ban and post on ac forums   ban and post on ac forums Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Nope!
    Back to top Go down
    ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: ban and post on ac forums   ban and post on ac forums Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:53 pm

ASCII wrote:
    am i the only one who finds it ironic that mys is blacklisting hackers xD?

Lol ASCII
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.yougotrickrolled.com
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ban and post on ac forums   ban and post on ac forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ban and post on ac forums
    Page 1 of 1