The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
Blacklist report Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
Blacklist report Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
Blacklist report Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
Blacklist report Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
Blacklist report Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
Blacklist report Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
Blacklist report Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
Blacklist report Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
Blacklist report Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
Blacklist report Vote_lcapBlacklist report Voting_barBlacklist report Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

Blacklist report

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beast

Beast

Location : Ya know, the place with the buildings, and the people.

Blacklist report Empty
PostSubject: Blacklist report   Blacklist report Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:22 pm

We have a clan of speed hackers.
His IP changes same guy different IP
Blacklist report 20110331010237acdouzect
How do I know the guy is in the same clan. In the demo |MEGA|FUN changed his name to well i think he did. At some |MEGA|FUN changes to |Psk|Sayzen, now today i find |Psk|Ryan cheating. What a shame.
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

Blacklist report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist report   Blacklist report Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:16 pm

lololol

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1-post-48143.html#pid48143

wussy player >.<

Quote :
User Name: TBR'sAreWussies (may be using other names also)

User IP (partial): 72.199.212.x

Server Name: Exodus 24h CTF-HTF-KTF

Server IP: 64.85.161.186:28765

Date: 4-6-2011

Time: approximately between 10:00 and 11:45 Central Time

Demo: please talk to the server administrator

Description: First of all, my username on Assault Cube is zapcomputing.ne just like here on the forum. This user has accused me of 'camping' multiple times on multiple servers, especially in situations when he had been winning and I beat him. He has repeatedly abused voting privileges to try to get me kicked. Today, without any provocation, (just like every other time) he started vote-kicking me on Exodus with a variety of fraudulent reasons. See the server log for details if it's available. I responded by starting votes to kick him with specific reasons to the effect of vote abuse. Eventually I succeeded, but he reconnected. The whole time he continued trying to kick me for a variety of false reasons. There are currently no ban permissions on Exodus so he reconnected every time. Eventually people realized his votes were fraudulent and they also started votes to kick him. He then tried to get anyone kicked who voted to kick him, always with fraudulent reasons. This didn't work though. I assume this made him mad because next he started team-killing me. He would even go out of his way to get on my team by going to spectate mode and waiting until he could join my team. He team-killed me at least 5 times, but nobody else. He continued killing the other team to hide the fact that he was killing me in the score. Then when I tried to kick him, he said things to the effect of 'look at the scoreboard.' I responded by telling everyone in chat that he was only team-killing me. In the next round he started team-killing indiscriminately and got a negative score. People (including myself) successfully vote-kicked him again, but he rejoined like before. He also accused me of being racist although I've never said anything racist on Assault Cube, nor am I racist. In summary, he is a very good player, but when he gets beat, he uses fraudulent voting and team-killing to bully his competition into leaving. He should be blacklisted as soon as possible and permanently. If you have any questions about me or about this situation, please feel free to private message me or email me. If any of the Exodus admins are reading this, I strongly suggest that you enable temporary vote-ban permissions because this type of behavior is very common on your server. Thanks.

Quote :
zapcomputing.ne Wrote: User Name: TBR'sAreWussies (may be using other names also)
***snipped***

Logs of the last two demos on file: One Two
Please get demos in the future: Demos

EDIT: Removed deets; talked to zap ingame.

Quote :
These are two matches I just played with TBR'sAreWussies.

Code:
// 2011-04-07T08:04Z
// 64.85.161.186:28765 Exodus 24h CTF-HTF-KTF
// TBR'sAreWussies
72.199.212.x
// Reason: Disrespect towards players; calling senseless votes
// Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/?3nnvf033f3hsj
// Proof: http://pastebin.com/dcqyfvUT http://pastebin.com/jUGSJi0Z

Demos
Log 1 2

EDIT: Forgot the second log.

Quote :
eftertanke Wrote: These are two matches I just played with TBR'sAreWussies.

Code:
// 2011-04-07T08:04Z
// 64.85.161.186:28765 Exodus 24h CTF-HTF-KTF
// TBR'sAreWussies
72.199.212.x
// Reason: Disrespect towards players; calling senseless votes
// Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/?3nnvf033f3hsj
// Proof: http://pastebin.com/dcqyfvUT http://pastebin.com/jUGSJi0Z

Demos
Log 1 2

EDIT: Forgot the second log.

I just watched the first demo and there's clear evidence of vote abuse against quin. I take back what I said about him being good. He picks the best players, talks constant crap to them, and then tries to kick them without a good reason, for instance, in the demo, he tries to kick noob for reason: noob. This is typical for him.
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

Blacklist report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist report   Blacklist report Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:02 am

I haven't been able to identify him yet from the IP address (I will do a more thorough check later), but from our server logs he did seem to know some of us, but I'm not totally sure.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

Blacklist report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist report   Blacklist report Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:03 pm

i got the same ip as he did. can you check if its some oen we know blood like exalted hate to say
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
Sponsored content

Blacklist report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklist report   Blacklist report Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blacklist report
Page 1 of 1