The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Come Back Kids
    Assaultcube 1.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
    Assaultcube 1.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
    Assaultcube 1.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
    Assaultcube 1.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
    Assaultcube 1.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
    Assaultcube 1.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
    Assaultcube 1.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
    Assaultcube 1.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
    Assaultcube 1.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
    DaRealRocky
    Assaultcube 1.1 - Page 2 Vote_lcapAssaultcube 1.1 - Page 2 Voting_barAssaultcube 1.1 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
    Bloodsport
    Assaultcube 1.1 - Page 2 Vote_lcapAssaultcube 1.1 - Page 2 Voting_barAssaultcube 1.1 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
    Iguana
    ReEsEs
    ASCII
    *SMG_3m*
    MerCyKiL
    Soulker
    Badass Teddy

Assaultcube 1.1

Go down 
    5 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    ReEsEs

ReEsEs

Assaultcube 1.1 - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Assaultcube 1.1   Assaultcube 1.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:26 am

Tiesto wrote:
    ReEsEs wrote:
    DaRealRocky wrote:
    downloaded it and not happy with it at all.. rifle is awful... smg less pwoeful + lame.. assautl rifle still is same as original no matter what. sniper is harder because pistol is less power..... overall i will play 1.0 till ti makes us change over also ther ares ervers in the game i will eb in all the time if i can when i am on hit me on skypee if u want to go on and prac

But rocky don't you get the feeling in 1.0 there were only really 2 guns the sniper and the sub that could be used by the majority of the population. Now that they have reduced the powerfulness of those 2 and added a little to the AR and the shotgun it "evens" out the playing field of the guns which in turn makes the game a much more balanced game?

don't forget the niche population of experienced shotty users!

it's all situational too though.... like shotty is perfect for mines where there are tight spaces and blind turns, whereas SMG is perfect for shine... grab the flag then strafe across the map.

Yes the question is now that the guns have been tweaked as the shotgun is much better and the sniper is reduced slightly and the sub quite a bit will all that change?
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.yougotrickrolled.com
    DaRealRocky
    Admin
    DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Assaultcube 1.1   Assaultcube 1.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:24 pm

it is all changed i feel the sot gun is to strong.. so now what we are going to have is every one dieing with shotguns froma camper running around the spawnss CLAP CLAP CLAP WAY TO FAIL 1.1

anyoen wanna real tell em what was wrong witht he sniper and smg ? really please tell me... shotgun was not powerfule enough . i agree. but to make it a one shot one kill constietnly is a serious waste of my time. the smg was hard to control and the sniper was hard enoug to conquer already but to twek it that now they are usless and any noob with a shotgun running on a map can pwn is seriously mind boogling and a shot to the groin.

the rifle .. thank you army/ war geeks who were complaingin for a new gun. my super soaker is stornger than this thing and is just all aorund more better...

the assult rifle more powerful :O are you joking why would u make it more powerful it was strong enough.... why u think we used it on gemas.. all u had to do was make it shoot faster...

akimbo is the only thing they did right congrats... 1 out of 10 well done..

no I am not FLAMING but if people that developed actually PLAYED this thing alot and played i mean alot would only make minor tweeks and not all of this .. i am baffled.. i am stunned. i am diappointed..

However ... i will still will pwn u all Smile <3<3
    Back to top Go down
    http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
    ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: Assaultcube 1.1   Assaultcube 1.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:15 pm

DaRealRocky wrote:
    it is all changed i feel the sot gun is to strong.. so now what we are going to have is every one dieing with shotguns froma camper running around the spawnss CLAP CLAP CLAP WAY TO FAIL 1.1

anyoen wanna real tell em what was wrong witht he sniper and smg ? really please tell me... shotgun was not powerfule enough . i agree. but to make it a one shot one kill constietnly is a serious waste of my time. the smg was hard to control and the sniper was hard enoug to conquer already but to twek it that now they are usless and any noob with a shotgun running on a map can pwn is seriously mind boogling and a shot to the groin.

the rifle .. thank you army/ war geeks who were complaingin for a new gun. my super soaker is stornger than this thing and is just all aorund more better...

the assult rifle more powerful :O are you joking why would u make it more powerful it was strong enough.... why u think we used it on gemas.. all u had to do was make it shoot faster...

akimbo is the only thing they did right congrats... 1 out of 10 well done..

no I am not FLAMING but if people that developed actually PLAYED this thing alot and played i mean alot would only make minor tweeks and not all of this .. i am baffled.. i am stunned. i am diappointed..

However ... i will still will pwn u all Smile <3<3
    *clap clap clap* well done
    yes i do feel like they made changes they didnt have too but shotgunners arent as invincible as you think. ive downed plenty. and they didnt make AR stronger, they just made it faster and a bigger clip. my nerf gun is stronger than the rifle! sniper is not really much worse, ive noticed no difference. however if i was making 1.1 i would do this:

-same stuff with akimbo as they did
    -spawn with one nade and than you can get a pickup of one more
    -decrease assault rifle accuracy and increase speed
    -decrease SMG handling
    -make rifle shoot faster
    -increase shotgun accuracy SLIGHTLY
    this is all IMHO xD
    Back to top Go down
    ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: Assaultcube 1.1   Assaultcube 1.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:16 pm

Yeah rocky, they didn't really make the ar more powerful they just added a bigger clip and made it shoot a little bit faster which I think we can all agree was needed to make the ar a possible gun to be used in competitive matches. Also they only ever so slightly made the sniper worse all they did was make the pistol a two hit kill from a one hit kill but they made the pistol more accurate and shoot at a faster rate. (from what I have read)
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.yougotrickrolled.com
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assaultcube 1.1   Assaultcube 1.1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assaultcube 1.1
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2