The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
Map requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
Map requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
Map requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
Map requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
Map requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
Map requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
Map requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
Map requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
Map requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
Map requests - Page 2 Vote_lcapMap requests - Page 2 Voting_barMap requests - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
Map requests - Page 2 Vote_lcapMap requests - Page 2 Voting_barMap requests - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

Map requests

Go down 
+5
ASCII
~$TR!K3R~
DaRealRocky
Badass Teddy
Bloodsport
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

Map requests - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map requests   Map requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:07 am

DaRealRocky wrote:
Rocky's_Arena. Wink

Wasnt that map called n00bs_R_us before it got renamed?
Back to top Go down
http://www.yougotrickrolled.com
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Map requests   Map requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:11 am

Actually the name was to big was something like reeses never made a map even close to being good and he likes fkirting with me through the forums
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Map requests   Map requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:38 pm

now voteable:

Rocky's_Arena_Rev2
ac_sylang
ac_casa2
ac_riverdry

I had never come across sylang before. It's a bit large and has a few rough areas, but still quite a nice piece of map making. You can always make more maps voteable by using sendmap as admin. I'll get around to adding them to the maprot sometime later. Derb is already on there and I think it's in the maprot too.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Map requests   Map requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:19 pm

What is rev 2 . And I have hard time loading maps now in new version Sad like ac Africa. Love the map but how as admin do I vote it up without trying to find it in my maps
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Map requests   Map requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Rev2 is a second revision of ur map, because I wanted to show you ur map when it was done, but I kept forgetting to show u... basically u still have ur original map, and the fixed version I just added a _Rev2 at the end of the name so it wouldn't overwrite the original map.
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Map requests   Map requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:11 pm

when you vote with /dm ..., just type the start of the maps name "rock" and press tab to complete it.
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Map requests   Map requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:35 pm

I have an update to ac_chem, with this minor non-noticeable update it will work in the next release of ac.

find the map on my servers and blood update it on ur servers too.

oh and its same name ac_chem
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Map requests   Map requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:06 am

When is the new release??
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Map requests   Map requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:29 am

I'm hoping sometime soon from this statement made around a month ago by flowtron http://forum.cubers.net/thread-3662.html
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Map requests   Map requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:36 pm

And there were other comments suggesting that it was mainly Brahma's anti-cheat stuff that was holding up the release. However, I can't say that I'm looking forward to it if the map restrictions are going to become even more extreme. There just isn't the freedom to make interesting maps anymore.
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Map requests   Map requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:52 pm

Bloodsport wrote:
I can't say that I'm looking forward to it if the map restrictions are going to become even more extreme. There just isn't the freedom to make interesting maps anymore.
same, going to miss a lot of maps from the custom server pale even some good maps like ac_roofs, ac_avenue, ac_spaceport, and so on..
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Map requests   Map requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:02 pm

...and eventually every map will look like it was made by DES, and the only usable gun will be the shotty. Can't wait Sad
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Map requests   Map requests - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:46 pm

actually only thing that's good about next release is the weapons are more balanced between ar, smg, and sniper, except shotgun, they still haven't fixed it (i think).. Another thing that's improved is that the weapons don't drop bullet hits. and the text coloring looks more alive.. that's about it, haven't really noticed anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map requests   Map requests - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Map requests
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Rising :: Open section :: Servers-
Jump to: