The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Vote_lcapBLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Voting_barBLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Vote_lcapBLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Voting_barBLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ExaltED

ExaltED

BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Empty
PostSubject: BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS?   BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:03 am

BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? 20090731_215235_ac_desert_TOSOK

WnD was my clan i made up when i started out... lol GOLDENEYE was my brother who was i believe 9 or 10... lol
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS?   BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:17 am

lol nooo waaay!

It was a disappointing performance and Zipper a.k.a. Morse, playaa, etc turned out to be a hacker.
Back to top Go down
ExaltED

ExaltED

PostSubject: Re: BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS?   BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:19 am

Good times...
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS?   BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:34 pm

i used to have a ton of screenies from SUN and all of pistols old SUN maps on my old comp. i lost em all though :-(
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS?   BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:04 pm

i still got ever screenie from sun map,and every one's of pistolwhit's maps i played on :P
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

PostSubject: Re: BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS?   BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:55 am

Bloodsport wrote:
lol nooo waaay!

It was a disappointing performance and Zipper a.k.a. Morse, playaa, etc turned out to be a hacker.

ahh i still have him on facebook he plays cod or something now hopes he clean Smile
Back to top Go down
http://assaultcubeclangod.ning.com/
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS?   BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:27 am

nothing like staying up till 4 drunk,faded,playing cod,w/ the music all the way up,dont judge my on my cod addiction
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

PostSubject: Re: BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS?   BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:50 pm

i am same way with ac Smile
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS?   BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:01 pm

im slowly becoming a tf2 addict
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

PostSubject: Re: BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS?   BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:27 pm

my buddy twiggy was in school the teacher asked him something he said f1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS?   BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLOODSPORT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS?
Page 1 of 1