The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
iggy servers down Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
iggy servers down Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
iggy servers down Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
iggy servers down Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
iggy servers down Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
iggy servers down Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
iggy servers down Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
iggy servers down Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
iggy servers down Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
iggy servers down Vote_lcapiggy servers down Voting_bariggy servers down Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
iggy servers down Vote_lcapiggy servers down Voting_bariggy servers down Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

iggy servers down

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

iggy servers down Empty
PostSubject: iggy servers down   iggy servers down Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:13 am

My servers are officially down as of this moment untill further notice.

The reasons for them being down are Obama's cyber executive order, but more so the recent 6 strikes anti piracy law that ISP's are now entitled to maintain and report upon. With this law it's been brough to my attention that isp's are using the DPI and port scanning thechnologies on everyone in the US from their home routers ports 0.0.0.0 - 255.255.255.255 specifically the UDP protocal. and I've concluded that if ISP's can spy on its users, then there is really no difference if it was a user using an isp or a user using a vps/vpn/proxy within the US.

Furthermore I view this as a serious security and privacy breach for the players that play on my servers and I will not allow the information of individual players to be spied on and stored by the US.

These are just my views on what I see going on in the background..

So.. my servers will be down untill I find a safer and worry free place to host them.
Back to top Go down

iggy servers down
Page 1 of 1