The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
hanze maprot server? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
hanze maprot server? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
hanze maprot server? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
hanze maprot server? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
hanze maprot server? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
hanze maprot server? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
hanze maprot server? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
hanze maprot server? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
hanze maprot server? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
hanze maprot server? Vote_lcaphanze maprot server? Voting_barhanze maprot server? Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
hanze maprot server? Vote_lcaphanze maprot server? Voting_barhanze maprot server? Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

hanze maprot server?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

hanze maprot server? Empty
PostSubject: hanze maprot server?   hanze maprot server? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Hey guys. If you've been following up on the AC forums, I have successfully refitted oldvillage and Rabins_Oasis into being legal maps. But some of the members of the community (including me) wish to see a "hanze maprot server"...

I can't host a server. I have no idea how to port forward. I've tried doing it but it is just beyond my intelligence. So i was wondering, can anyone here host a "hanze maprot server"? I don't mean it to include the {TBR} clan tag on it (unless of course, you would like to) but I was just looking for a way to host a server for these maps:

-oldvillage2.0 in TOSOK
-Rabins_Oasis2.0 in TOSOK
-ac_wintertown (Think3r's version) in TOSOK
-and perhaps something like HeadShotCity_003 in TOSOK?

I have a more specific maprot I can provide if this were to pan out...

Anyways...just wondering if something like this could be done. Can hosting a server like this be done without incuring expenses?
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: hanze maprot server?   hanze maprot server? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:56 pm

Naming it hanze is not such a good idea. The ac players that gave been around long enough know why.

And anything with the name headshot in it and having it on a regular map root is just sad. I would not want are tag with it. However the othe ramps are nice and I think iggy can add them to his edges if he is willing to. I misss the original ezimolle. Everyone claims to have it but they don't.
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: hanze maprot server?   hanze maprot server? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:27 am

Our clan is not willing to rename or add the name hanze to any of our servers, because we simply aren't hanze, nor do we represent them in any way..

O and have you played on q-be r00t ? I think i have almost every map 1.1 and later. Ans some fixed pre1.1 maps too.

Anything coustum can be found there
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: hanze maprot server?   hanze maprot server? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:30 pm

Iguana wrote:
Our clan is not willing to rename or add the name hanze to any of our servers, because we simply aren't hanze, nor do we represent them in any way...

lol quite the contrary of what i was suggesting we do Very Happy ...i didn't mean this to be a clan server or being anything affiliated with the clan. I rocky is right...putting hanze in it is not a good idea but I didn't want TBR's name to show up in it either simply because those maps aren't the type the clan plays. I just was wondering if anyone was willing to host such a server because I can't Sad

On Q-be r00t's servers: I know that they have every map known to man. I just wanted a specific maprot. If I didn't care what map popped up when you access the server, I would gladly use Q-be as an alternative.

The word "hanze" was used simpy to characterized the maps that would be used, nothing else. If such a server were to be set up, I would expect that no one even knew a TBR member ran it, let alone affiliating it with the clan in the name. It was a server more in mind for community nostalgic purposes rather than to represent TBR.
Back to top Go down
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: hanze maprot server?   hanze maprot server? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:32 pm

DaRealRocky wrote:
I misss the original ezjemvill.

I've tried again and again to fix that map but no matter what, I can't fit it into regulations Crying or Very sad oldvillage and Rabins_Oasis I was able to do however Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: hanze maprot server?   hanze maprot server? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:56 pm

MerCyKiL wrote:
The word "hanze" was used simpy to characterized the maps that would be used, nothing else. If such a server were to be set up, I would expect that no one even knew a TBR member ran it, let alone affiliating it with the clan in the name. It was a server more in mind for community nostalgic purposes rather than to represent TBR.

either way with the blacklist that we have, i doubt that anyone is gunna wanna play there,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hanze maprot server?   hanze maprot server? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hanze maprot server?
Page 1 of 1