The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
Stepping Down as Leader Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
Stepping Down as Leader Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
Stepping Down as Leader Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
Stepping Down as Leader Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
Stepping Down as Leader Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
Stepping Down as Leader Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
Stepping Down as Leader Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
Stepping Down as Leader Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
Stepping Down as Leader Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
Stepping Down as Leader Vote_lcapStepping Down as Leader Voting_barStepping Down as Leader Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
Stepping Down as Leader Vote_lcapStepping Down as Leader Voting_barStepping Down as Leader Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

Stepping Down as Leader

Go down 
+3
Soulker
MerCyKiL
DaRealRocky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

Stepping Down as Leader Empty
PostSubject: Stepping Down as Leader   Stepping Down as Leader Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Hello {TBR} and Assault Cube Friends
It saddens me to say that I do not have the time to become a fulltime assault cube player. Through the time of life recently and the past couple years the time I have for the game I feel in love with has dwindled. I am taking this time to say that I will be stepping down to co-admin of website and regular membership. My name will still be BLUE because I originally created the site. For now though my clan activeness will be the same as it has been recently. However me being so out of touch and having my reaction and skills deteriorated I WILL NOT be participating in clan matches.
Hopefully in the near future I will be able to resume my role as a dedicated player but as of now I will see you when I see you and be remembered as a legend. Keep reppin.
Thank You
DaRealRocky
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
MerCyKiL

MerCyKiL

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down as Leader   Stepping Down as Leader Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Sad come back soon man
Back to top Go down
Soulker

Soulker

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down as Leader   Stepping Down as Leader Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Sad im gonna miss you man we all will. gl irl
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down as Leader   Stepping Down as Leader Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:31 pm

A toast to rocky! jocolor

hope every thing works our for u, we'll miss you! Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down as Leader   Stepping Down as Leader Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:21 pm

well see ya when ya get back Wink
Back to top Go down
Zeus

Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down as Leader   Stepping Down as Leader Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:46 pm

Life gets ya man I totally get it, that was the story of 2012 for me.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down as Leader   Stepping Down as Leader Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:55 pm

love ya rock Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down as Leader   Stepping Down as Leader Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stepping Down as Leader
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Rising :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: