The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Come Back Kids
    Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
    Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
    Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
    Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
    Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
    Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
    Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
    Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
    Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
    DaRealRocky
    Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Vote_lcapIs it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Voting_barIs it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Vote_rcap 
    Bloodsport
    Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Vote_lcapIs it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Voting_barIs it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Vote_rcap 
    Iguana
    ReEsEs
    ASCII
    *SMG_3m*
    MerCyKiL
    Soulker
    Badass Teddy

Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?

Go down 
    +4
    themanhaste
    DaRealRocky
    Soulker
    8 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Soulker

Soulker

Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Empty
    PostSubject: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:52 am

I was thinking of making a video for you guys since you dont have an actual video intro about what you guys are about and how good you guys are. So will it be ok if i can do that it will take about a month depends how much you guys are on AC.
    Back to top Go down
    DaRealRocky
    Admin
    DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:23 pm

by all means if you want to man go for it i say.
    Back to top Go down
    http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
    themanhaste

themanhaste

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:04 am

^
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:26 am

yea that would be sweet you come to our site screen goes black then bam movie starts...or something... lmao

nice tho Arrow
    Back to top Go down
    Soulker

Soulker

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:07 pm

I just need to know what kind of music you want to have in the video. Like Example: dark, intense, rock, techno, hip hop rap, pop etc
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:53 pm

A perfect Circle - counting bodies like sheep
    Back to top Go down
    Soulker

Soulker

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:55 pm

not a bad choice i like it lets just see what the others have to say everyone needs to be on the same page in the music choice.
    Back to top Go down
    Bloodsport
    Admin
    Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Dark and intense all the way!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:57 pm

lol sweet then my song would work Laughing
    Back to top Go down
    Soulker

Soulker

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:08 pm

yeah i think it will and right now IM IN LOVE WITH THE SONG
    Back to top Go down
    Bloodsport
    Admin
    Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:47 pm

I know it's very old-school, but I'm currently loving Prodigy - Firestarter.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:58 pm

lol good song but heard it so much might go crazy haha.....accent get's anoying after awhile.
    Back to top Go down
    DaRealRocky
    Admin
    DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:34 pm

bullet for my valentine
    mudvayne
    slipknot
    abandon all ships
    disturbed
    sevendust

pick one
    Back to top Go down
    Iguana
    Admin
    Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:09 pm

DaRealRocky wrote:
    bullet for my valentine
    picked
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:46 pm

DaRealRocky wrote:
    bullet for my valentine
    mudvayne
    slipknot
    abandon all ships
    disturbed
    sevendust

pick one

damn has to be one of them? i guess Slipknot they poon bounce
    Back to top Go down
    Soulker

Soulker

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:52 am

Im listening to the songs have an answer on Sunday cuz im away
    Back to top Go down
    Soulker

Soulker

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:09 pm

Roky i mean any song suggestions
    Back to top Go down
    Soulker

Soulker

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:28 pm

got any??
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:34 pm

go with my song...i first posted if not find a slipknot song you like?

What a Face
    Back to top Go down
    Soulker

Soulker

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:42 pm

you got it sticky
    Back to top Go down
    Soulker

Soulker

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:19 pm

sorry guys i cant finish the video until the final exams are over sorry for the delay.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:22 pm

it's cool....whenever it's done i know it will be awsome :-p

plus you now have more time to get better footage Wink
    Back to top Go down
    Zeus

Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:52 pm

If you ask Roky about music you will always get a big response... lol

Abandon All Ships - Take One Last Breath, sweet song.
    BFMV is also sick

My personal choice would be

12 Stones - Anthem for the Underdog, goes along with the theme that no one really knows that much about us we are Underdogs.

Back to top Go down
    DaRealRocky
    Admin
    DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:09 pm

I got that song to Wink
    Back to top Go down
    ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:50 pm

techno music is the best for frag videos. try some glitch mob like fistful of silence or nalepa monday remix.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?   Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it ok if i make a video intro on tbr and how awesome they are?
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next