The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
Pro (SniPez) would like to join Vote_lcapPro (SniPez) would like to join Voting_barPro (SniPez) would like to join Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
Pro (SniPez) would like to join Vote_lcapPro (SniPez) would like to join Voting_barPro (SniPez) would like to join Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

Pro (SniPez) would like to join

Go down 
+3
themanhaste
Iguana
Snipez
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Snipez

Pro (SniPez) would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Pro (SniPez) would like to join   Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:53 pm

If you are interested in joining {TBR} please fill out all of the following information.

Current Assault Cube name and all previously used names: SnIPeZ and PrO, RaTFiNk, and TaNk.

How long have you been playing: 3-5 years cant tell how long.

List all clans you have previously been in:AMP

Have you ever been banned or blacklisted? If so why?
No i have not

Favorite map, mode and weapon?
SMG and Sniper both training with
In what timezone do you dwell? Find out here
GMT-5
What is your normal playing time?
im in winter break ill start from morning. but reg days i start playing at 5 or 6 and play till the end.
Age?
Are you able to use skype?
Yes on my ipod but not on my laptop due to causing lag.
Do you have any other skills e.g. website design, photoshop, servers?Servers is what i do Smile

Last edited by Snipez on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Pro (SniPez) would like to join   Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:56 pm

Snipez wrote:
Do you have any other skills e.g. website design, photoshop, servers?Servers is what i do Smile
Where did they go? kuz last I checked they turned into |amp| servers <-<
Back to top Go down
themanhaste

themanhaste

PostSubject: idk   Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:03 pm

Yo great to have you apply bro, i enjoy playing with you and would love to see you in the clan, best of luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Snipez

PostSubject: Re: Pro (SniPez) would like to join   Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:04 pm

abt that i went to CT and i forgot i was hosting server for u guys so i tot u guys forgot too. so i just AMP Smile
It didnt go out very good...
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Pro (SniPez) would like to join   Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:09 pm

Snipez wrote:
abt that i went to CT and i forgot i was hosting server for u guys so i tot u guys forgot too. so i just AMP Smile
It didnt go out very good...
Ah, kk..
This explains all the trouble
Quote :
List all clans you have previously been in:AMP
Anyways GL with the app, maybe... & about server stuff discuss it with rocky and blood.. if you plan on hosting any again....
Back to top Go down
Snipez

PostSubject: Re: Pro (SniPez) would like to join   Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:15 pm

i already am bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Snipez

PostSubject: Re: Pro (SniPez) would like to join   Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:19 pm

im sorry if i got you mad :/
Back to top Go down
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: Pro (SniPez) would like to join   Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:11 pm

Welcome and Goodluck,
And as Bloody would say "Please stay patient, our app process is quite lengthy"
But GL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yougotrickrolled.com
Snipez

PostSubject: Re: Pro (SniPez) would like to join   Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:07 pm

Ty Smile
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Pro (SniPez) would like to join   Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:46 am

Are app process is long and we are strict with no lieing on applications!!! So please any left out info will be considered a lie and an automatic disclousure of application.
Gl hf be patient
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Pro (SniPez) would like to join   Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:44 am

Hello ratfink. I see your ability to be honest hasn't improved much since the last time you applied to us.

Yawn.
Back to top Go down
Snipez

PostSubject: Re: Pro (SniPez) would like to join   Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:12 am

lol forgot i even had that name .
App Updated Smile
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Pro (SniPez) would like to join   Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:30 pm

Snipez wrote:
lol forgot i even had that name .
App Updated Smile

*cough* and the rest...

Code:
// Name:   #M|A#Criptic    balla21    spokanegangster    W$N|Criptic
//      KH|Criptic    |90s|Kempster
//      |ALPHA|.|$aGa|    CryPToN    SaGa|ALPHA|    BZE|MaTriX
//              |E.$.U|Twi$T3r*    {GoD}$LaUGhTer    M4TR!X    SpYda|ALPHA|
//              Agent-O    Criptic    InstaGib|C&J|    Sauce|C&J|
//              SpYda|ALPHA|    WayNe|C&J|    Xapadose    Criptic
//              Criptic|    Criptic|ANGRY|    Anderso    |ALPHA|SpYda
// BanReason:   General bad behaviour, has tried many excuses, don't trust him!
// URL:      http://beyondcompare.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=46&topic=1218.0
// NEVER REMOVE
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Pro (SniPez) would like to join   Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Can't wait to see how rocky reacts XD
Back to top Go down
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Pro (SniPez) would like to join   Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:02 pm

Thank you blood for investigating this.

Snipez, there are many opinions about you and your behaviour on the bc forums.
We as clan trust each other, we do not keep secrets from our fellow clan members, if you just would have posted it in the first place and telling us you really have changed we would not take it into your application, but now that we discover more we will have to take the fact you did not tell us the truth in your application into your process if we are still willing to give you chance.

For this I would like you to explain everything, in a new post or in the application, I do not mind where you do this, but we want to know what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Snipez

PostSubject: Re: Pro (SniPez) would like to join   Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:35 pm

These names were from like REALLY LONG AGO. To be honest i didnt remember them :/. I dont name change that much no more. Its just that back in the days all i tot AC was just for playing around with this and that. Over periods of time i clan hopped and such. BUT, i seriously dont do that anymore. I just stick with one name. Blood some of the names arent the ones i used.
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Pro (SniPez) would like to join   Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Snipez wrote:
I dont name change that much no more.

Since you were also operating as |AMP|Confuzed oh so recently, this is clearly untrue. We don't mind how many aliases you use, or if you were blacklisted for insulting people in the past. The issue is one of honesty.

I am closing this thread for the moment so that we can discuss your application in private. If you have anything else to add, please pm one of the council members. I don't want this thread to degrade too far.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Pro (SniPez) would like to join   Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:47 pm

honesty is the biggest issue as of now i deny app right now council will talk about it but i got no time for this once AGAIN
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Pro (SniPez) would like to join   Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:07 pm

****APPLICATION DENIED***
Reason: Being dishonest yet again on application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro (SniPez) would like to join   Pro (SniPez) would like to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pro (SniPez) would like to join
Page 1 of 1