The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Vote_lcap{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Voting_bar{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Vote_lcap{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Voting_bar{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

{TBR} REOPENS!!!!

Go down 
+4
Bloodsport
*SMG_3m*
DaRealRocky
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:28 pm

Hello All
Like I said I have determined by the end of summer what to do with {TBR}. I have decided to reopen {TBR}. We will come back stronger, and better than ever still having the respect we use to have.
The application process is the same.
To ex members who want to rejoin. If you were inactive before {TBR} was closed, you will have to do a new application(exclude vacations and such). If you do not know if you were inactive please pm me .I can not stress enough that we are an active clan and will not I repeat will not go inactive. There is no excuses it take you 3 seconds to check the forum and to say hi on irc or skype. If you cannot meet the requirements please do not try the application process.
We still need a server and I will try to get one running I will be more relaxed on an application if you do have certain skills more than another as of now.
So welcome and lets pwn.
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:27 am

HOOA Wink
Back to top Go down
http://assaultcubeclangod.ning.com/
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm

yeah baby!

My joy is accentuated by cheap German weissbier. It's just.. damn... fine!
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:37 pm

(blood now how a blood to beer ratio of 50/50)
Back to top Go down

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:10 pm

fuckin awsome chaps! lol
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:55 pm

ookay do i have to apply again, cause if i do i probably wont. i cant say im very interested in being a player again but id like to be active on the forums and work on becoming a good mapeditor. <3
Back to top Go down
themanhaste

themanhaste

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:18 pm

Thanks rocky, i'm really going to enjoy ownin it up with a nice tag again Smile
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:53 pm

Cool, I'll tell people to spread the news around Wink

http://www.clan-tm.enjin.com/forum/m/581746/viewthread/235471-tbr/page/1
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:31 pm

thanks man hope to see you in game
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
ASCII

ASCII

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:24 am

wut wut wut you didnt answer to i have to reapply?
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:15 am

he said to take care of it in Pm if your not sure, SPAMMER!!!!
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:51 pm

says the guy with 416 posts
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:58 pm

and the ability to blow your body apart half a map away Wink
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:02 pm

They should have reduced the nade fuse time by 0.3 seconds for 1.1

That would have been good for a giggle.
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:08 pm

you know i think its 7 seconds in 1.0.4 i would have cut it to 5, and left the two nades instead of up-ing the time and lowering the number of nades ALSO forcing them to hold the nade for at least .5 second spammer noobs would die and it would be a more challenging weapon for people like me

.....(i may have been up late a few nights thinking about this)
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:48 pm

Do you mean lowering the spawn time from 7 to 5 seconds? I didn't realise it was so short. Surely that would result in even more nade spamming than in 1.04. As a sniper user I'm very happy to see the reduction in the domination of nades, but if they have increased the spawn time that probably wasnt necessary as the change to a 1 nade pickup did what was needed in making it more of a tactical weapon.
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:09 pm

it is not 7 seconds.... its more like 3-4
ohhhhhh i misunderstood, respawn time is like 7 i thought you meant 7 to cook... silly me
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:11 pm

counting 1,2,3,4,5,6,BOOM

not one, two, three, BOOM

(# = fast, numbers = slow)
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Bloodsport wrote:
Do you mean lowering the spawn time from 7 to 5 seconds? I didn't realise it was so short. Surely that would result in even more nade spamming than in 1.04. As a sniper user I'm very happy to see the reduction in the domination of nades, but if they have increased the spawn time that probably wasnt necessary as the change to a 1 nade pickup did what was needed in making it more of a tactical weapon.

i think keep time the same of spawn the same, my entire movement are timed so i can pick up nades after tossing my pay load fireing a burst/getting a tactical movement

the drop in numbers is pure bullshit as two nades have been the standard and LSS is just laughable now its really pathetic when you see two guy sitting there starting at each other for 12 seconds then tossing 1 nade...5 or 6 times

the nades i do pick-up in 1.1.0.1 are PURE SPAM, good for nothing but that i developed to a system the most effective way to use them

collect 3 toss 2 when the new one spawns (4 nades total) you have 2 now and 2 tossed this is enough to both defend yourself TEMPORARY and to maybe get a spam kill or two, continue till you have 3 toss 2, you will not be alive much longer anyway keep the last as a revenge kill nade, or a nade mine to help you get away to fight another day, if you survive repeat

in short they turned nades into pure spam noob weapons, even for me who know how to use the damn thing, taking away my originality :*( making this game more about armor and aim/close up fire

in other words a noob walking directly at me has as much chance of killing as a pro dose sniping from 30 feet away, at the same time they make it harder to kill both of them >.<
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:06 pm

oh so did mean in 1.04 theres 7 seconds of cook time. thats a terrible lie, count properly and youll realize a nade will blow up in your hand after like 3 seconds of holding it, fool!
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:13 pm

not if you count fast.....i did test for two weeks on all guns knives and nade i recorded the results, it take me counting to 7 to blow up, i might count different then you
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:15 pm

yes emphasis on it takes 7 if you count fast. im saying if you passed second grade than it takes 3 seconds xD
Back to top Go down
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:00 pm

I just cook em and throw em.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yougotrickrolled.com
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:02 pm

ASCII does have a point on this one. The word "seconds" was mentioned quite often.

I agree that the nade changes have totally changed LSS. It means that the knife is now a bit more useful, but I haven't played it enough to say if it's a change for the better or worse.
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:18 pm

well i might have had a error in typing i normal try to say count to 7, i normally forgot, anyway its not the point cut down the time a bit and spammer will die in droves.

unless they toss them without a second thought, but those guys are sooo easy to kill Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

{TBR} REOPENS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TBR} REOPENS!!!!   {TBR} REOPENS!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{TBR} REOPENS!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Rising :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: