The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
TBR LIVES AGAIN Vote_lcapTBR LIVES AGAIN Voting_barTBR LIVES AGAIN Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

TBR LIVES AGAIN

Go down 
+5
*SMG_3m*
~$TR!K3R~
Iguana
DaRealRocky
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:58 pm

O my do i hear trouble brewing is it possible!?!?!?
Tell one tell all rumor has it that TBR WILL REOPEN there doors soon. Hide your kids, and family. One of the most repected clan may return.

NOTHING is for sure yet just spread the word and it may happen. I have some consulting and major stuff to rebuild if we do reopen. Smile

Never wake the dead

Last edited by DaRealRocky on Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:19 pm

Back to top Go down

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:09 pm

niceeee
Back to top Go down
~$TR!K3R~

~$TR!K3R~

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:35 pm

Wow...If it does re open will we have to apply again?
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:30 pm

The format is being Discussed
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:08 pm

about time ^.^ get your butts back in there already
Back to top Go down
http://assaultcubeclangod.ning.com/
ASCII

ASCII

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:19 pm

heehehee make me in the council fucker

oh dont believe weve met yet iguana nice to meet you xD
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:07 pm

hahah well this will be funny xD bunch of people who been a bit afk all together again
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:29 pm

~$TR!K3R~ wrote:
Wow...If it does re open will we have to apply again?
If I was admin I would make you post on your apps that you guys were back from {TBR} dieing and I'd have a 1v1 with you again, just to see if your as good as you were when {TBR} died.. And if you were good then I'd give your positions back in {TBR}.. -- But that's just my opinion, and I'm not even in {TBR}.. What a Face

Last edited by Iguana on Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:31 pm

ASCII wrote:
oh dont believe weve met yet iguana nice to meet you xD
Thanks, but I play ac v1.0.2 and you can find me in game some time if you want.. Kuz I'm guessing all of you are on the newer versions, if you ever do play ac... :/
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:41 pm

thanks for suggestion but please try not to oppinate yourself on someones forum Wink
Back to top Go down
Iguana
Admin
Iguana

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Ok, I'll just watch the site action from now on.. -_-
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:30 pm

nah i like the older version more than all this 1.1 crap so when im rarely on its on that version
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:13 pm

1.0.4 FTW
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:40 am

The 1.1 version is actually quite good if you take the time to re-adjust to it. Although, perhaps not for nade spammers Wink
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:13 pm

i would not mind if they had maybe left the weapons alone, not upgraded the armor, and tossed it everywhere...my solution SHOTGUN is now FTW
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:14 pm

new gib is stupid, one nade sucks, armor is too strong and SMG now sucks, as well as the carbine.
not my cup of tea
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:23 pm

ASCII wrote:
new gib is stupid, one nade sucks, armor is too strong and SMG now sucks, as well as the carbine.
not my cup of tea

nades = flashbangs
nades = wtf 1???!?!?!
armor = god damn it i pumped 3 clips into you !!! DIE!!!!
smg = wtf i pumped 5 clips into you...without armor WTF???!! DIE!!!!
carbine = i shot you like 3 times take off that armor!!!!
tea= yummy

...also

sniper = hardly used
HMG = old SMG
shotgun = pure awsome as short range....if you have it and have skill now, if not its just the same as the old noob cannon
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:28 pm

ughhhh. BRIAN PEPPERS!!!1!!. yea i agree with you guys
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:31 pm

YAY...^^
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:48 pm

I did agree with most of that when I first started playing 1.1, particularly about the armour being too dominant. However, once you adjust your style to focus a bit more on pickup management, it's not so bad.

In my view, the smg is still the weapon of choice because it is even easier to control now and it's the only weapon that can compete against high armour (apart from a sniper headshot).

The sniper is now fairly useless unless you can get consistent headshots, but if you are warmed up enough and have good skills, the sniper can really dominate because armour offers no protection. Overall, skill is now more rewarded.

I think the change to a single nade pickup greatly improves the strategy element of the game. Nades are now quite valuable and you have to think before throwing them instead of all that random throwing at doorways and exploding team mates.

Give it a chance and spend a week or so playing intensively to get used to the changes and you will probably grow to like it. Change is hard to get used to if you were familiar with the old version, but by being forced to adapt your style a bit, you will probably gain a better repertoire of techniques and become a better player.

However, wtf is going on with all the cheats being allowed back in? It's just asking for trouble.
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:53 pm

I think the change to a single nade pickup greatly improves the strategy element of the game. Nades are now quite valuable and you have to think before throwing them instead of all that random throwing at doorways and exploding team mates.

or if your me, or anyone i has seen i toss them randomly as they are totally useless >.<

i admit i spam 90% of my nades in 1.1 because ...well what the hell else am i gonna do with them? you cant fight with them..
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:35 pm

you can fight with them but it takes 2 or 3 seconds to cook them which fucks you over against a good opponent. the SMG now has to be a burst weapon because the first 5 shots come out in a group and than it gets all fucked. the armor just really is too dominant. when i was playing i took down 4 people with 100 armor. and the new gib thing is just stupid, gibs are supposed to take skill so why not reward people more for it. i still use SMG but its much weaker :-(
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:31 pm

the problem i see with armor,

armor makes camping easy,

with 100 hp /100 armor i can take out maybe 8 or 9 guys in a frontal assault on a position of my choosing, they lack the nades to simple "saturate" me out, they dont use sniper anymore so gibs are unlikely, and shotguns dont make it to me unless they have full hp some luck, and a lot of balls,

in other words its not about skill or aim its about armor, now me i already consider pick-ups to be VITAL to my survival form year of pick ups as my primary weapon, however this is just murdering the nooblets and anyone who is trapped in a spawn, or just spawned

i like that i hardly ever die, however the fact is that even IF i take out 10 to one when i get out of spawn i die 2-5 times before i can get out of the spawn in a good game its making the whole damn game revolve around fucking pick-up! its not about that in my option its about running, shooting, jumping, aiming, nades, and knowing when its just so fucking hot you have to haul ass out, and pure luck, not picking up armor and shooting them as you slowly walk at them .......i been killed by noobs who did that i got a screen shot for you two ...il continue my rant later

Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:36 pm

this is what happens with a nade at the feet, if you hold it you have 17/17

TBR LIVES AGAIN 20100810

TBR LIVES AGAIN 20100811

TBR LIVES AGAIN 20100812

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TBR LIVES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBR LIVES AGAIN   TBR LIVES AGAIN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TBR LIVES AGAIN
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next