The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Come Back Kids
    GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
    GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
    GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
    GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
    GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
    GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
    GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
    GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
    GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
    DaRealRocky
    GoodBye for now Vote_lcapGoodBye for now Voting_barGoodBye for now Vote_rcap 
    Bloodsport
    Iguana
    ReEsEs
    ASCII
    *SMG_3m*
    MerCyKiL
    Soulker
    Badass Teddy

GoodBye for now

Go down 
    +8
    Zarj
    YourSister
    *SMG_3m*
    Iguana
    Jack
    Bloodsport
    MCfade
    DaRealRocky
    12 posters
    AuthorMessage
    DaRealRocky
    Admin
    DaRealRocky

GoodBye for now Empty
    PostSubject: GoodBye for now   GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Hey guys

I am really sad to say this but me and blood have determined to close up {TBR}

One fo the hardest descions i have ever made in AC. you guys are my brothers from a twisted family that i actually like. After the most recent incidents {TBR} will never be the same or have any progress in the future.
    I thank you guys for letting us have the best run of are life and hopefully where ever i roam you guys will be right behind me and we can carry on are chaos in the near future Wink.

I will still be on the site here checking up so we can keep in touch

i will be on ac irc and ares still if you need me.
    I still will use my skype.
    and what the heck i got facebook hit me up there i am freinds with many acers there.

you guys will never be forgotten and this ride was most excellent but goodbye for now.

LEGIT, respect , and carry on my friends
    Back to top Go down
    http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
    MCfade

MCfade

GoodBye for now Empty
    PostSubject: Re: GoodBye for now   GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:28 pm

OH ROCKY that sucks balls man TBR is an awsome clan dude wy close it up
    Back to top Go down
    DaRealRocky
    Admin
    DaRealRocky

GoodBye for now Empty
    PostSubject: Re: GoodBye for now   GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:02 pm

as stated above after the most recent incidents tbr will never be able to regroup..

Back to top Go down
    Bloodsport
    Admin
    Bloodsport

GoodBye for now Empty
    PostSubject: Re: GoodBye for now   GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:50 pm

As Rocky said, it is with great regret that we are bringing TBR to a close. However, in light of recent events I have lost all respect for many prominent members of the AC community (Not least the members of DES who knew that Thorite hacked, but stood by and said nothing). i do not intend to put time and effort into a game where cheating is endorsed at the top level. For me, it was the community that made AC more than just a simple game with bad graphics and too many hackers.

Anyway, I will still be checking this site and will be on Skype occasionally. We may be back, but perhaps not on AC.

Thank you everyone for making this a fun and competitive clan.
    Back to top Go down
    Jack

Jack

GoodBye for now Empty
    PostSubject: Re: GoodBye for now   GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:28 pm

WELL THAT SUCKS.you guys were truely epic,and im sorry to hear this...i wish you the best in life,hope to see you another day.
    Back to top Go down
    Iguana
    Admin
    Iguana

GoodBye for now Empty
    PostSubject: Re: GoodBye for now   GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:35 pm

Even though I'm not a member of {TBR} I would like to say that I see you're clan as a powerful figure in the community of AC... Also, I would like to wish all past and current mambers of {TBR} GL and I wish that where ever you're lives take you, that you all make the right decisions... You're clan is one of the most highly respected clans in AC that I know of and others see you with potential by setting a great example of an awsome clan!! XD
    It's too bad that one of my friends 3z from < LTK > didn't make it in your clan, but I guess it doesn't matter now.......

Anyways GL and HF all {TBR} members... Your clan will never be forgotten in the world of AC!!...
    Back to top Go down
    *SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

GoodBye for now Empty
    PostSubject: Re: GoodBye for now   GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:19 am

my friends i will miss the blood rising server and chilling with blood's alter egos screaming ZOMB! and odd little things like that, anyway you stood for the right and just no TBR has ever been found hacking and i am damn sure none ever has or will the clan leave a whole in the world of AC
    Back to top Go down
    http://assaultcubeclangod.ning.com/
    YourSister

GoodBye for now Empty
    PostSubject: Re: GoodBye for now   GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:39 am

Bloodsport wrote:
    As Rocky said, it is with great regret that we are bringing TBR to a close. However, in light of recent events I have lost all respect for many prominent members of the AC community (Not least the members of DES who knew that Thorite hacked, but stood by and said nothing). i do not intend to put time and effort into a game where cheating is endorsed at the top level. For me, it was the community that made AC more than just a simple game with bad graphics and too many hackers.

Anyway, I will still be checking this site and will be on Skype occasionally. We may be back, but perhaps not on AC.

Thank you everyone for making this a fun and competitive clan.

MAN what are you saying?
    everyone appreciate your strong work to blacklist Thorite, and u take with you the message of a clan VERY clean that try to make AC better kicking hacker's ass.

well, idk if Thorite hacks, but now i know that TBR are clean. so wtf don't close now! you are a respected clan!
    Back to top Go down
    Zarj

Zarj

GoodBye for now Empty
    PostSubject: Re: GoodBye for now   GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:30 am

I'm very sorry to hear about this guys. You are a very friendly and fun bunch of players, and the loss of {TBR} is a big blow to the AC community.
    I wish you all the very best in your personal lives and in your AC career.
    God bless.
    Back to top Go down
    RoH|FlameZ

GoodBye for now Empty
    PostSubject: Re: GoodBye for now   GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Hello everyone. My name is RoH|FlameZ (a.k.a the leader and founder of the clan Rebels on High.) After reading the following posted by DaRealRocky, I am extremely sorry for what's happening with this clan. Each and every single one of you are kind and great cubers. I've seen you many times in game and you guys were always so happy. It's ashamed that {TBR} ended up like this. I would like to kindly invite you guys to check out www.ac-clan-roh.enjin.com
    It's a new clan I made that will have skillful cubers and well as kind cubers (just like you guys.) I understand these are difficult times because I've been in the same boat as you guys are in right now. I hope all goes well with you Assault Cube careers as well as your real life. God bless you all.
    Thanks.

RoH|FlameZ
    Back to top Go down
    bballn45

GoodBye for now Empty
    PostSubject: :(   GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:33 am

Worst news I have heard all day. By the way I have cancelled the tournament. Not only you guys but many other clans were either losing players or not sending me the information I needed. I wish the best of luck to you TBR's and respected you guys. TBR was fun guys to hang out with Smile Cya around guys. Just wondering, are all of you guys using the same name or new ones?

Cya Around,

bballn45 From |KpS| Clan
    Back to top Go down
    themanhaste

themanhaste

GoodBye for now Empty
    PostSubject: idk   GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:58 pm

hey guys i really just got my ac fixxed took me a while but i got .04 version or w.e workin just fine. i sucks that TBR has to end because of the game turning into a hacker thing. Ill stillbe on occasionally to see you guys or w.e hope to talk to you guys soon.
    Back to top Go down
    Xtreme

Xtreme

GoodBye for now Empty
    PostSubject: Re: GoodBye for now   GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:42 pm

guys??? Sad i come from holidays happy and now???...TBR closing?
    demon...?? bloodsport o0
    Back to top Go down
    Bloodsport
    Admin
    Bloodsport

GoodBye for now Empty
    PostSubject: Re: GoodBye for now   GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:53 am

Well, we are all still around on AC for now, but I soon won't be. Some of us are in new clans, others are playing solo for the moment.
    Back to top Go down
    Xtreme

Xtreme

GoodBye for now Empty
    PostSubject: Re: GoodBye for now   GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:21 am

aw maN
    Back to top Go down
    Iguana
    Admin
    Iguana

GoodBye for now Empty
    PostSubject: Re: GoodBye for now   GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:45 pm

I have a suggestion..

Don't delete this site, keep it on the internet forever cheers
    Back to top Go down
    DaRealRocky
    Admin
    DaRealRocky

GoodBye for now Empty
    PostSubject: Re: GoodBye for now   GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:41 pm

i have been managing it and looking it up for awhile now.
    summer is almsot over and descions will have to be made on what to do
    Back to top Go down
    Iguana
    Admin
    Iguana

GoodBye for now Empty
    PostSubject: Re: GoodBye for now   GoodBye for now Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Also may I advise something else..

If this is a free planned site then I'd suggest you keep it up on the net just so that you and all {TBR} members could have some memories to look at.. But I guess if it's a paid site, then I shouldn't judge on your actions...

Oh and if you delete this site you'll ruin my list:
    http://www.ac-clan-roh.enjin.com/forums/m/487097/viewthread/210180-popular-sites
    Though the bad thing is you sites dead on my clan site list (clan sites are in orenge)..
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

GoodBye for now Empty
    PostSubject: Re: GoodBye for now   GoodBye for now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GoodBye for now
    Page 1 of 1