The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Vote_lcapBrahma and evidence he doesn't like Voting_barBrahma and evidence he doesn't like Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Vote_lcapBrahma and evidence he doesn't like Voting_barBrahma and evidence he doesn't like Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

Brahma and evidence he doesn't like

Go down 
+4
Xtreme
Badass Teddy
DaRealRocky
Bloodsport
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Empty
PostSubject: Brahma and evidence he doesn't like   Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:46 pm

Following my posting earlier today that both Thorite and #F.U.#Toitoine have been wall hacking, Brahma had this to say:

Code:

Dear Bloodsport

You have received a warning from the staff of AssaultCube Forum.
--
Maybe you are right, man.... but wallhack is not detectable.
Ignore this incident.
--

So basically, Brahma can't detect wall hacks therefore anyone who produces evidence demonstrating a wall hack will be warned, and then banned. Congratulations guys!
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Brahma and evidence he doesn't like   Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:52 pm

this is sad no respect.. it seems we may become misfits of ac now
also how do you get a warning for probally being right!?
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Brahma and evidence he doesn't like   Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:59 pm

WHAT!!? There are no words that can describe what I want to do to them right now... *Incredible Anger*
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Brahma and evidence he doesn't like   Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:00 pm

So there is a choice: Report hackers and get banned, or don't report hackers and accept that AC is a worthless game because you are allowed to hack. Either way there seems little point in playing.

My response to Brahma's message:

Code:

Do you really think that giving warnings to people who report obvious hackers is going to improve the state of the AC community, or make it worse? I urge you to watch both demos carefully before coming to the conclusion that wall hacks are not detectable.
Back to top Go down
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Brahma and evidence he doesn't like   Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:05 pm

what a dilemma, suggesting that we should personally try to update kiwi or just keep the hackers on our own blacklist, when they come to complain we'll give them a nice conversation. Twisted Evil

Edit: keep us updated about the mails you get.
Back to top Go down
Xtreme

Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Brahma and evidence he doesn't like   Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:13 pm

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
nice noob owners....shit man i wanna pown them and kick their ass now??
wtf
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Brahma and evidence he doesn't like   Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Reply from Brahma:

Code:

Re: You have received a warning.
To: Bloodsport
I watched.
And with the wallhacks on.

If you are still sure, make a video of the scene you think the wallhack is clear and send it to me.

Along with that came a further 20% warning taking me up to 40%. While I would love to discuss the demo at length with brahma, it seems I am limited to 3 further responses before I will be banned.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Brahma and evidence he doesn't like   Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:34 pm

omggg really is it just an auto thing for warning or?
Back to top Go down
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Brahma and evidence he doesn't like   Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:37 pm

someone deserves the bullet.
Back to top Go down
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: Brahma and evidence he doesn't like   Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:11 pm

If we don't have anything to prove people are wallhacking watch... it going to become fucking accepted in AC and the game is going to go down the drain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yougotrickrolled.com
Xtreme

Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Brahma and evidence he doesn't like   Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:16 am

then One word for AC: assault cube Will GO DOWN TO HELL
Back to top Go down
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Brahma and evidence he doesn't like   Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:23 am

that are 7 words...
Back to top Go down
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: Brahma and evidence he doesn't like   Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:49 am

Xtreme wrote:

ITs actually 5 after the semicolon if you consider that assaultcube is one word.
And your right, its definetly heading that way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yougotrickrolled.com
MCfade

MCfade

PostSubject: Re: Brahma and evidence he doesn't like   Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:03 am

lol i dont even understand this is brahma getting up bloodsport for reporting wall hackers or what i dont understand all this confusion is making my head spin Mad
Back to top Go down
Badass Teddy

Badass Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Brahma and evidence he doesn't like   Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:41 am

ReEsEs wrote:
Xtreme wrote:

ITs actually 5 after the semicolon if you consider that assaultcube is one word.
And your right, its definetly heading that way.

NO 7, indeed AC is one word but not the way he writes it.. let him be who he is~!!
Back to top Go down
Tiesto

Tiesto

PostSubject: Re: Brahma and evidence he doesn't like   Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:35 pm

hey we can't see air, yet we know it's there. just watch the trees swaying!

wall hacks aren't as obvious to notice as aimbots and speed hacks but you can tell it's there by the actions of the hacker.

blood, the "warnings" you got are childish and unnecessary. if they are unwilling or unable to notice the wall hack, then that's their own ignorance and/or incompetence.
Back to top Go down
Tiesto

Tiesto

PostSubject: Re: Brahma and evidence he doesn't like   Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:22 pm

quote from a site on wallhack detection:

"Wallhacking can be difficult for other players to correctly identify in-game. A wallhacker might be skilled at hiding their virtual extra-sensory perception from other players. For example, consistently shooting people in the head through walls might alert players, but just knowing there's opponents hiding behind a box or a corner is more than enough to give that player a extra preparedness. Skilled or lucky players can be misinterpreted as wallhackers. Experienced players become extraordinarily familiar with preferred hiding places and might shoot at or bombard these spots even if they have not seen anyone there."
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Brahma and evidence he doesn't like   Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:38 pm

blood is now making a video of the demo and detailing it to show every part that sticks out .. please eevryone support blood...
Back to top Go down
Xtreme

Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Brahma and evidence he doesn't like   Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Here Bloodsport have an ouzo from me to relax!
Ban the most good player WHO THE FUCK IS TRYING TO FIX AC community??
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

PostSubject: Re: Brahma and evidence he doesn't like   Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:31 pm

tiesto sent me back to bitch and wine about this my thoughts "WTF?!?!?!?"

if someone like blood think there hacking going on then it should be looked into, if someone like me says hacking look into it, it someone who cant get more then a 5.00 rato (ever) says hacking ignore the noob.

blood is respected look the fuck into it!
Back to top Go down
http://assaultcubeclangod.ning.com/
Bloodsport
Admin
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: Brahma and evidence he doesn't like   Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Thanks for the comments guys. As was mentioned, I will put together a few videos this week detailing what I see in the demo. Unfortunately I'm having a ridiculously busy week so I won't be as fast as usual on this.
Back to top Go down
*SMG_3m*

*SMG_3m*

PostSubject: Re: Brahma and evidence he doesn't like   Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:44 pm

hey post it on this thread if you dont mind^^ i need the email to get me back to watch it
Back to top Go down
http://assaultcubeclangod.ning.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brahma and evidence he doesn't like   Brahma and evidence he doesn't like Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brahma and evidence he doesn't like
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Rising :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: