The Blood Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Come Back Kids
Where have you been appies? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 5:07 pm by DaRealRocky

» a look back
Where have you been appies? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
Where have you been appies? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
Where have you been appies? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
Where have you been appies? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
Where have you been appies? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
Where have you been appies? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
Where have you been appies? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
Where have you been appies? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

Top posters
DaRealRocky
Where have you been appies? Vote_lcapWhere have you been appies? Voting_barWhere have you been appies? Vote_rcap 
Bloodsport
Where have you been appies? Vote_lcapWhere have you been appies? Voting_barWhere have you been appies? Vote_rcap 
Iguana
ReEsEs
ASCII
*SMG_3m*
MerCyKiL
Soulker
Badass Teddy

Where have you been appies?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ASCII

ASCII

Where have you been appies? Empty
PostSubject: Where have you been appies?   Where have you been appies? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:34 am

Guys everytime i go on AC which is more or less every day i search for 3z, F@llen, Xtreme, and Mr.Clean. I have yet to see any of you in game, and its important that you guys get on because if youre not active enough on the forums or in game you will fail this application. Get it together guys! hope to see you in game.

Your favorite,
Ascii
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where have you been appies?   Where have you been appies? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:51 pm

yea you guys need to make more of an effort....but real life get's in the way sometimes..i understand that completly...i'm not on 24/7 like i used to be but i do get on everyday at least What a Face
Back to top Go down
Xtreme

Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Where have you been appies?   Where have you been appies? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:21 pm

i am i just played with the most TBR
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: Where have you been appies?   Where have you been appies? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:28 pm

yeah thats true i played with you for about 5 minutes, but we still need to do more work
Back to top Go down
Xtreme

Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Where have you been appies?   Where have you been appies? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:01 pm

o0 let me take a breath
Back to top Go down
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: Where have you been appies?   Where have you been appies? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:57 pm

okay we had a good game. but wtf to the rest of you??
Back to top Go down
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: Where have you been appies?   Where have you been appies? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:03 pm

ASCII I have everyone. (maybe not Mr.Clean). I wouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly, they could as sticky said real life problems or even they could be on different timezones as you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yougotrickrolled.com
ReEsEs

ReEsEs

PostSubject: Re: Where have you been appies?   Where have you been appies? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Also if I suggest your that worried about our applicants do some research and see if they have been on any of the servers that keep your score such as HISKILL that might give you a better idea on if they are being active or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yougotrickrolled.com
ASCII

ASCII

PostSubject: Re: Where have you been appies?   Where have you been appies? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:07 pm

i didnt even know that any servers kept scores. the fact is that if after 1-2 weeks none of them have been on then they clearly arent doing something right.
Back to top Go down
Xtreme

Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Where have you been appies?   Where have you been appies? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:23 am

yeah guys i only find you most when in my time it is night remember yesterday? 1:00 at night!
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky
Admin
DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Where have you been appies?   Where have you been appies? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:24 pm

i didnt want to have to post here... the moderators ar monitoring the applicants at all time and we give them a certain amout of time and such.

I thank you for taking into consideration of are applicants but it is besask them to come to you but the other way

thank you
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net

PostSubject: Re: Where have you been appies?   Where have you been appies? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:05 pm

lol so proper :-p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where have you been appies?   Where have you been appies? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where have you been appies?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Rising :: Open section :: General AC discussion-
Jump to: